In times like these, the Paranormal stories are the saner ones.
- Damned if you do, damned if you don’t: Predicting the Boston bombs.
- ODD: Obsessive Debunking Disorder. Treatable –with the aid of red pills.
- It’s the BADAStronomer VS Stan ‘The Man’ Friedman, fighting on the Saucer arena. Let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeee!!!
- Atacama alien mummy not a human foetus, but a 6-8 year-old humanoid, according to Sirius filmmakers. So I guess Chile was the preschool of the Reticulans back then?
- Gordon Novel, the CIA, and the Potus Briefing Bus, by Grant Cameron.
- Blast from the Space-Brotherly past: A vintage TV interview between George Van Tassel & a fabulous Scottish skeptic.
- The Necedah apparitions: The Virgin Mary, UFOs & the Hollow Earth.
- Stephen Hawking offers a solution to the Big Bang, sans Big Bearded Dude in the Sky.
- Holy escargot, Batman! these giant snails infesting Florida are the stuff of nightmares.
- To the animal kingdom Nature is one big, free, open pharmacy.
- The genome sequence of a “living fossil” –No, I’m not talking about THAT study…
- Brewing for Bigfoot?
- The gelada monkey hints at the evolution of human speech –and the evolution of Don King’s hairdo.
- Many Neuroscience studies may be based on bad statistics. Nothing the Million Dollar Challenge couldn’t settle, amirite??
- Looking for Consciousness in all the wrong places.
- Red Pill of the Day: Unfortunate names for Funeral homes.
Thanks to Susan & the Justified and Ancient Mystics of MuMu.
Quote of the Day:
“And era can be considered over when its basic illusions have been exhausted.”