Tomorrow will mark my 6th year as a Grailer.
Thanks for putting up with me for so long 😉
- NASA on (a)steroids: Proposed $17.7 billion budget focuses on preventing that we go the way of the dinos.
- NASA’s Pokemoning of an asteroid, in pictures.
- “Houston we have a problem… with poop!”
- USS Pew Pew: Navy laser cannon shoots down drone.
- Dark lightning: Just when you thought it was safe to travel by air again…
- A playground to commemorate a classic UFO sighting –and maybe incite them to land once again, using the children as bait…
- Radio 3Fourteen interview with Mike Clelland: Owls, UFOs & Stanley Kubrick.
- RIP Sir Robert Edwards, pioneer of In Vitro fecundation.
- Francis Crick’s letter to his son, in which he explains the discovery of DNA’s double helix, sells for a whopping $6 million.
- The Bitcoin Revolution.
- Cutest. Bat. Ever!
- Walking upside down: the telltale of a witch… or Spiderman.
- Shadow people also like to spend their holidays in the Mayan Riviera.
- Mind over matter: core body controlled by thought alone.
- At 87, Peter Byrne continues his search for Sasquatch (via Cryptomundo).
- Red Pill of the Day: Man hospitalized with live eel stuck up his rear end. Because gerbils are sooo 1980’s.
Thanks to Alan Boyle, for helping me find my online family back in 2007.
Quote of the Day:
“The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.”