So a gateway to Hell was reportedly discovered, and not long after that Disney shuts down LucasArts. Coincidence?? I THINK NOT!!!!!
- Terence McKenna, the Internet’s favorite psychonaut, died 13 years ago. To commemorate him here’s his last talk, recorded in 2000 at Palenque.
- Graham Hancock discusses the recent TEDx brouhaha on the Disinfo podcast.
- Dark matter is about to get a whole lot lighter.
- (VIDEO) Curiosity’s parachute caught flapping by the Martian winds.
- Steven Greer is about to reveal his alien Mini-Me on a UFO documentary. Fiji mermaid 2.0?
- The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: because high-ranking witnesses speaking before former members of Congress is REALLY gonna make a difference…
- The Paracast interviews Dr. Roger Leir on the controversial subject of alien implants.
- Ghost strips family naked every night. My kind of afterlife!
- An eerie phone call from beyond the grave? I hope it wasn’t collect…
- How to connect telepathically with your dog. Maybe it works both ways, ’cause right now I feel this urge to lick my balls…
- This humongous new tarantula discovered in Sri Lanka is the reason God gave us napalm.
- 20-inch-tall pygmies spotted in Sumatra. Asian leprechauns or Orang Pendeks?
- Dr. Melba Ketchum finds April fools’ unamusing. She on the other hand wants to extract the DNA from an ancient baby giant & the shroud of Turin. Jesus was a dwarf Bigfoot???
- Australian billionaire wants life-size dinosaur robots for theme park. Westworld meets Jurassic Park!
- It’s a crime for 12-year-olds to read the New York Times online. Don’t worry kids: reading TDG will only earn you an open file with the NSA.
- Red Pill of the Day: Sex, lies & MRI scans.
Thanks to Perceval, and to Terence & the dribbling Machine Elves.
Quote of the Day:
“The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”