- Before becoming Pope, Jorge Mario Bergoglio cooked his own meals, lived in a simple apartment & rode on the bus.
- Who needs anti-aircraft guns when you have saints?
- The ALMA telescope array is launched in the Chilean Atacama desert. Nice synchro IMO.
- More UFO presentations coming to the National Atomic Testing Museum in Nevada. Could it be the result of the new all-you-can-eat caviar buffet at the Bellagio?
- UFOlogy’s shadow research community.
- Lake Vostok ‘alien life’ discovery called into question. But don’t put down the flamethrower just yet…
- The Paracast interviews ESP researcher Dr. Russell Targ: “There’s 10 times greater evidence for psychic abilities than NIH’s evidence that aspirin prevents heart attacks.” The Reality of ESP: A Physicist’s Proof of Psychic Abilities [Amazon US & UK]
- Japan’s tsunami survivors are haunted by ghosts visions.
- Babies prefer individuals who harm those that aren’t like them. As if we didn’t know already that toddlers are immature pricks!
- Neanderthals became extinct because ‘they had large eyes’, devoted to seeing in the dark. Either that or…
- When zombies are up the humans are down, Science sez.
- Wikiweapon firm launches ‘3D-printed Pirate Bay.’ That was fast!
- The key to Korean alphabet was under the king’s hat.
- Pic of the day: Comet PANSTARRS & the new moon.
- Red Pill of the Day: With this furniture, you’ll think that there’s a glitch in the Matrix.
Thanks to Holly
Quote of the Day:
“The god of football is Argentinian, and so is the Pope too”