Pope resigns, Bigfoot turns out to be Chewbacca, and Dennis Rodman starts his career as a diplomatic ambassador. Somebody had better stop messing with the Irony algorithm in the Matrix!
- The Honey-martians: Millionaire Dennis Tito plans to send woman & man to the Red planet.
- Monster black-hole’s spin revealed for the 1st time. Here’s the appropriate soundtrack for this sort of news.
- Retired Montreal psychology professor is pretty convinced aliens —as in UFOs— exist. UFOs, ETs, and Alien Abductions: A Scientist Looks at the Evidence [Amazon US & UK]
- “When you see this again, you will know it is time.” Abdcutee Lucretia Heart shares some of her memories.
- Randall Carlson on Red Ice Radio, talking about cosmic patterns & sacred architecture.
- Stéphane Hessel, writer and inspiration behind Occupy movement, dies at 95. May he found no more cause for outrage at the other side.
- Behold! The 3d-printed car.
- Frankensparrow: Dead bird ‘re-animated’ with off-the-shelf robotics.
- Carnivorous plants glow to attract prey. Why am I thinking of NDEs right now?
- Dark Matters Radio interview with Jerry Wills: Ingo Swann, psychic healing & giant mummies.
- Almost 40 years ago, the discovery of Mungo Man radically rewrote Australian aboriginal history.
- Melba Ketchum’s paper cites April fools’ joke as reference. That’s a big-ass Sasquatch nest she’s made, & sooner or later she’s gonna have to sleep in it.
- Alleged screens from the secretive Erickson project show ‘clearest face of Bigfoot yet’. So now we know: Patterson shot first.
- Frost shadows is Nature’s way to keep you cheerful during the winter.
- Titanic replica could set sail by 2016. You know why it’s gonna be a success? Because by then there won’t be any icebergs left!
- Red Pill of the Day: Beware of good-will sweaters, for they may contain foul demons!
Thanks to Susan, Bojan & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“To create is to resist, to resist is to create.”
~Stéphane Hessel (1917-2013)