Here we kum with the news!
- Life as we don’t even know it: The planetary habitable zone, redefined.
- NO: a UFO did not appear during Obama’s inauguration. What the hell is wrong with you people?!
- Brad Bird’s secret movie project
‘1952’Tomorrowland is not about aliens… or is it?
- When it comes to photo-bombing, Greys are without equal!
- Paul Kimball discusses his book The Other Side of Truth with Tim Binnall on Binnall of America [Amazon US / UK].
- Are ghosts real?
ScienceSkeptics say NO-OOOooooooo…
- You think The Hurt Locker was badass? Defusing bombs is KID’S PLAY when compared to goblin beheading.
- (Video) Inside the Mexiannic cult of New Jerusalem.
- Because nothing is sacred anymore: Proposal to ’embiggen’ Frank Lloyd Wright’s Guggenheim museum in NYC.
- Miniature tractor beam tested in lab. Quick! everybody in the smuggling compartment.
- Highway to HAL: Drones to watch over US highways.
- My childhood has finally been vindicated! Grailers: Meet the hovering DeLorean.
- Say hello to Cryptozoo News, Loren Coleman’s new website.
- Zoinks! Teen solves the deep-sea mystery of the disappearing hagfish.
- Cats: the scourge of the Earth –as best explained by The Oatmeal.
- Red Pill of the Day:
Teenage MutantNinja TurtleTortoise is the champion of hide & seek.
Quote of the Day:
“Dogs are a man’s best friend.
Cat’s are man’s adorable little serial killers”
~Matthew Inman, a.k.a. The Oatmeal