By now I’m fairly certain that lord Kukulcán will be returning to Earth in 2012, descending from Chichen Itza while dancing Gangnam style…
- The darker overtones of the Mayan Apocalypse brouhaha.
- Biggest Black Hole ever discovered. Hope that galaxy knows a good proctologist…
- Oh, THAT ‘ground-breaking’ discovery from NASA? Just a big
- Here: have a cute video to help you cope with your Martian frustrations: Cool Things to Find. Now go away & let the egg-heads work, and For God’s sakes DO NOT ASK THEM QUESTIONS!
- A photo of a gorilla playing with a cloud of butterflies that will be a solace to your troubled soul.
- Scientists create microscopic pyramids to help examine cells in their natural state –Hmmm, I wonder…
- The REAL Pyramidiots: Egypt reject the fatwa calling for the destruction of the Sphinx & the pyramids.
- …Then again: ‘Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker sentenced to death. One step ahead, two steps behind :-/
Renownedattention whore Christo wants to build a modern day pyramid using oil barrels, on a whooping $340m. Ok, maybe not a fatwa, but this guy definitely deserves a good bitch-slappin’!
- Stone Builders, Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America: Jim Vieira at TEDxShelburneFalls (h/t to The Anomalist)
- 11 magnificent wonders of the (Ice) world.
- Ghost hunter dies after harmful exposure during investigation. IMO bat excrement is at the bottom of the risks amateur ‘ghost hunters’ are exposed to.
- The BADASstronomer takes an skeptic look on the Denver UFO videos, but manages to agree with Leslie Kean: Needs moar triangulation!
- New species of lion found at… the zoo?
- Homo Antecessor: the common link between Humans & Neanderthals? Don’t worry Greg! I’m not even gonna mention the you-know-what from you-know-who.
- Think you’re hip because you like to text OMG? Think again, kid.
- Red pill of the day: Couple names their kid ‘Hashtag’. Perfect name for my upcoming sitcom ‘Meet the Lulz’.
Thanks to Holly, Rick, Bosko & Psy
Quote of the Day:
“Sasquatch is. Man does. This does not mean that they are better or we are better. It only means that we are different. The aim of Sasquatch is to be together. The aim of Mankind is to do together, and thus to understand one another.”