George Lucas's calaverita was especially sweet this year.
- Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to… Optimism?
- A 5-year mission comes to an end: The Secret Sun says adieu.
- The return of Posthuman Blues —in book format.
- Bragalia Files: The UFO Brazilian Case of Varginha, a hoax? I'm not sure if Anthony went deep enough in this one…
- Hidden Experience audio interview with young –and badass– UFO researcher Chris Augustin. How badass is Chris? He was sneaking inside Area 51 in his twenties, all by himself. That's Chuck-Norris level badass for you!
- So Nick Redfern is bragging about his great balls of fire @ Mysterious Universe…
- A UFO plunges inside Mount Popo in Mexico?
- NDEs occur when the soul leaves the nervous system and enters the universe, claim Dr. Stuart Hameroff & Sir Roger Penrose.
- Skeptico interview with Dr. Eben Alexander, the atheist Neurosurgeon-turned-believer thanks to a NDE.
- Apparitions of the Future, by Micah Hanks. Are ghostly apparitions the result of 'Time slips'?
- Say what you will of David Icke, but a man who can keep 5000 attendees at Wembley stadium, listening to a 12-hour Power Point presentation deserves your admiration.
- Darren Naish shows just how lame our Reptilian overlords would really look like.
- Monsters are people too, a new study finds. Great, so now are we supposed to give monsters a PC term so we don't hurt their feelings? like 'aesthetically challenged creatures' for instance?
- The placebo effect might have a genetic component.
- UN to gain control of internet. When did they find out I opened a Twitter account??
- Red pill of the day: (to counter all the Lucas trolling) "Mister Frodo, let's just fly to Mordor!".
Thanks to Rick & Kat. And thanks to the Twitterverse, for evaporating the last remnants of my work productivity.
Quote of the Day:
"I believe in intuition and inspiration. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research"