There’s a storm coming…
- Aurora: Synchromystic Wonderland.
- Aurora victim saved by a brain defect she didn’t know she had. The Lord trolls in mysterious ways…
- Godspeed, Sally Ride, 1st American woman in Space
- 7 Minutes of Terror: Why do I feel NASA’s plan to land Curiosity on Mars is disturbingly reminiscent of Wile E. Coyote’s Acme-sponsored schemes?
- UFOs, CIA & Disclosure: Alejandro Rojas interviews my mate Robbie Graham, from Silver Screen Saucers.
- Can the planet survive 10 billion people? Interview with Stephen Emmott, head of Computational Science for Microsoft.
- Greenland’s ice cover melting at alarming rate. Because what’s the point of naming a place Greenland if it’s gonna remain white forever, eh?? Iceland was already taken, yo!
- Taking drug-testing to the next level, thanks to DARPA’s 132-million project to simulate human organ tissues on a single chip.
- Kickstarting Immortality, Russian style –99% need not apply.
- Now that augmented athlete Oscar Pistorious has qualified for the Olympics, the debate rages on.
- Speaking of endless debates: Humans blamed for Neanderthal extinction… again.
- Mysterious Welsh structure is older than the pyramids.
- Psychedemia: Integrating Psychedelics into Academia. Course imparted by Prof. Machinelf.
- Rockstar judge Baltazar Garzón to head Assange’s legal defense team.
- Wikileaks: Members of Congress now want to prosecute New York Times journalists.
- Red pill of the day: 500-year-old lingerie found in Austrian castle. Going Medieval –not as nasty as one would think.
Thanks to Kat & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas!”
~ Excerpt from LOTR: The Two Towers (2002)