“…I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul“
- And the winner of the 1st Martian Marathon is… Opportunity!! Now all we need to figure out is how to send the medal…
- Study suggests our theory of how the Earth was formed is wrong. Well you see kids, when a bunch of stellar dust particles love each other very much…
- The mystery of how Roman city of Palmyra survived the harsh Syrian desert solved.
- Mona Lisa skeleton found? I think it was the smile that gave her away…
- Daniel Dunglas Home: the greatest levitator in History –or was he?
- Giant owl captured on Texas, or is it a Hoo-hoo-hoax?
- Birds of a feather disinform together: The story of the Falcon.
- Further chasing the Chase Brandon/Roswell story.
- Dinosaurs vs Aliens: not as goofy as it sounds?
- The legend of the RAF recovery of a crashed Sputnik. A British Roswell? (Yes Nick, I’m despicable).
- Edinburgh University offers course on alien search –Hey, if Steven Greer can do it…
- The Barnum equation: Science explains why you keep falling for con artists.
- Cry me an ocean: The heartbreaking state of Oceanic exploration.
- Long after the Singularity arrives, Posthuman Blues will still be here. H(+)ell yeah!
- French McDonald’s to cyborg wearing digital eye glasses: “you want assault with your order?”
- Red pill of the day: Oregon farmer builds water beds for his cows –he later installed a disco ball and a jukebox with Barry White hits.
Quote of the Day:
“I look at the world and I see a train speeding toward a cliff. The smart, well-educated, well-dressed engineers on that train are calmly and logically declaring, “Faster, faster…””