“Bah! screw those Europeeners and their Higgs titties.
Look what we here can do with ’em rockets!! “
- The webcomic guide to the Higgs boson –created before this week’s historic announcement, yet pretty useful to bring it into perspective.
- An April 24th Beeb interview with the soon-to-be-laureate Peter Higgs, a.k.a. the BOSon man.
- Study sheds new light on planet formation. A commercial ad for Slartibartfast?
- Open Mic at the UFO Trail, to find the most constructive directions for UFOlogy –it’d be easier to find a crashed saucer in the desert.
- Awesome vintage UFO mags and their art covers –You get one Internet if you spot the one based on a classic CEIII that occurred in France in the 50s.
- Secret Sun podcast with Tau Allen Greenfield: On the origins of UFOlogy, Sci-Fi fandom, and how the Occult intermingles with it all.
- Tom Cruise: 33° of Separation.
- Expect Us: How Anonymous picks targets, launches attacks, and takes powerful organizations down.
- Ancient mosaic depicting Samson discovered.
- Former FBI employee claims she saw angels at Flight 93.
- Afraid of the airport porno-scanners? No worries: they’re bringing them to your street.
- Cat ladies more likely to commit suicide. Cat gents more likely to commit murder –sorry, Neva. I just don’t trust your hooman.
- Crikey! Now that’s a big record-breaking croc.
- Gold Rush 2.0 @ the California hills.
- Can the US economy be sustained for another 236 years? Just keep on YOLOing, Gringos!
- Red pill of the day: Behold the Fractal Cranes!
An octoquadragintillion bosons of thanks to Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“On the day we reserve to tell ourselves America is great – July 4 – Europe reminds us that we suck at science.”
~Neil deGrasse Tyson
“I’ve got 99.9999% problems, but a Higgs ain’t one.”