The prophecies have been fulfilled!
- Enceladus forecast: Cloudy, with a chance of microbes.
- Jeff Bezos wants to retrieve Apollo 11’s sunken engines. Seems everybody wants to tweet from the bottom of the ocean now…
- Ion the Tiger: What electric propulsion means for the future of space travel.
- NASA UFO files revealed on Science Channel special.
- Return of the ‘Dudley Dorito’ UFO?
- Gary McKinnon deemed fit for extradition.
- British politician says his (real) mother is a 9-foot alien. His mom should tell him to give Gary a hand.
- Are crop circles reference points for time travel? I can already see it: Google Crops.
- Baffling illness turns African children into mindless pyromaniacal ‘zombies’.
- Dolphins form alliances to win battles –The clicking coalition?
- Titanoboa: how the 40-foot-long serpentine behemoth was found [Video].
- What the Fouke: The Gralien Report interviews Lyle Blackburn, author of The Beast of Boggy Creek [Amazon US & UK].
- Monolith at Gardom’s Edge is most likely astronomically aligned.
- Red pill of the day: Calling an angel via cell phone –Praying is for Luddites!
Thanks to Jack & Kyle
Quote of the Day:
“If we have learned one thing from the history of invention and discovery, it is that, in the long run — and often in the short one — the most daring prophecies seem laughably conservative.”
~Arthur C. Clarke