Happy birthday, Gabo!
- The downside of Warp drive. Might it explain the Fermi paradox?
- Ritual America: Secret Brotherhoods and Their Influence on American Society [Amazon US & UK].
- Gorillas & humans closer than thought, new study shows –maybe that’s why we like keeping them in cages.
- Micah Hanks reviews Scotty Robert’s new book Rise and Fall of the Nephilim [Amazon US & UK].
- Dr. Beachcombing’s (digital) collection of fake fairies, with an addendum.
- Djinns, alien abductions and shadow people: Audio conversation between Mike Clelland and Rose Mary Ellen Guiley.
- Tomato Man & other mysteries of the Tex-Mex UFO corridor –which isn’t the same as a Tex-Mex corrido YSYN.
- UFO disclosure, Chilean style. I’m not complaining, are you? 😉
- Threats of biological attack, sent by “the Men in Black”.
- Antarctica is being seeded with invasive species thanks to tourists –well, that’s kind of our species’ trademark…
- Did the Titanic sink due to an optical illusion?
- Asteroids, supervolcanoes, Reapers –we’re underestimating the risks of human extinction.
- And let’s not forget my favorite: the Sun going loco & punking our electric grid & infrastructure.
- 2nd meteor that impacted in Mexico killed off America’s megafauna 12,000 years ago. Like living inside a ginormous bull’s eye :-/
- Red pill of the day: Dick Clark is selling his Flintstones mansion –water elephant & other animal appliances not included.
Thanks to Rick, Greg, Micah & Melquiades.
Quote of the Day:
“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.”
~Gabriel García Márquez