There is no spoon.
There are only knives.
So I wouldn’t sit next to Rick, if I were you…
- Controversial 2012 Mayan/ET documentary backed by the Mexican government, major Hollywood players and… the Vatican??
- Monumental architecture 11000 years ago? Why not.
- Best 2012 UFO video yet, from
Crest WoodsCrestwood (near Wales).
- Roswell: The Schiff(t) from Saucer crash to Mogul crash.
- Researcher seeks strange tales of UFOs & paranormal happenings at Mt Shasta. Do Deros use Craigslist?
- Hundreds of meteorites uncovered in Antarctica. Just keep the dogs out, k?
- The Mothman movie: 10 years later.
- The Secret Sun Radio Mystery Hour launches its maiden broadcast with Jeff Kripal as guest. It’s clobberin’ time!
- What religion did faeries follow?
- 5 creepy forms of Mind control you’re exposed on a daily (grail roolz) basis.
- This lady goes ‘Gaga’ for “Satanic rituals.” Lucifer’s 2nd name is Alejandro?
- Narcissism is bad for men’s health. Specially if they have the misfortune of not being me.
- Just when you thought it was safe to breath again: 573 cases of H1N1 detected in Mexico — 9 confirmed deaths so far.
- Are we over-diagnosing Autism in children?
- Magic mushroom trips mapped in brain for the first time.
- Red pill of the day: Vote for presidential candidate Vermin Supreme, for a free-pony economy & an end to oral decay.
Thanks to God, that Rick has such a lousy ai–YAARGH!! *covers eye*
Quote of the Day:
“Do not try to give either/or answers in a multiple-choice universe”
~ Robert Anton Wilson