“May you be alive at the end of the world”
(Old Irish proverb)
- Irish coroner dismisses last month’s “spontaneous combustion” death ruling as being based on “an urban myth.”
- Further evidence of liquid water in Europa keeps pouring in.
- Science tries to explain the mysterious Antarctic mountains, without invoking terrifying elder space gods.
- The WOW signal: A SETI anomaly that remains unexplained, almost 35 years later. Me? I’m waiting for the ZOMG signal.
- UFO buzzed Chile’s Pinochet before coup –the best candidate for a good anal probe I can think of…
- New biography on Prince Philip inspired by his interest in aliens. Who says Ufology is not a noble endeavor?
- Mysterious squiggly lines in China are spy satellite targets, expert says –that, or the aliens who built the Nazca lines just discovered Pollock.
- Where are they now? a mind-blowing –and somewhat depressing– inphographic of past missions to Mars.
- Ready your rod & join the great Dowsing competition.
- Read my lips: no New Age-Masonic-Jewish mystical rituals allowed within the Great Pyramid!
- 2012 apocalypse prediction could spark mass suicides. That sounds like something Mexico’s Secretary of Tourism might want to explore (“Visit Mexico. Stay forever”).
- Showgirlasaurus: bird-like dinosaur wiggled feathered tail to attract mates… and gain tips.
- Binnall of America discusses murderous horses. First the dolphins, now the horsies? what’s next, vampire puppies?? 🙁
- The sad sad tale of the stone-weeping 7-year-old girl. Now THAT is Emo!
- Red pill of the day: 84-year-old woman feels ‘energized’ after being pepper-sprayed by the police.
Thanks Greg & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“It remains to be seen whether the Occupy Wall Street protests will change America’s direction. Yet the protests have already elicited a remarkably hysterical reaction from Wall Street, the super-rich in general, and politicians and pundits who reliably serve the interests of the wealthiest hundredth of a percent.”