- From the Cosmic Craiglist pages: Lonely wandering gas giant looking for suitable star.
- Space beer: it’s all run by the computer anyway, right? Saluuud!
- SETI search targets potentially Earth-like planets. But if they are like us, why the hell would we want to contact them??
- Interview with UFO researcher John Lear — Area 51 and more.
- Could there be advanced alien intelligences without a concept or use for the Arts?
- Paul J. Davids –of Roswell fame– discusses the shotgun wedding between Aliens & Hollywood, as well as some personal rendezvous with the dark side of UFO secrecy.
- “And the goo shall inherit the Earth”: Plankton revived the oceans after dinosaur-era extinction.
- Turns out teaching Science is an Art of its own.
- How sleep deprivation affects… um… er, what is it… oh! memory.
- 6 intimate details you can tell just by looking at someone –thank you Science 🙂
- Australians teach robots how to create their own language —traitors!!!
- Is this a Minoan Antikythera mechanism? Either that, or an Annunaki lost his iPad…
- [Video] Greased lightning: an electric car that’s faster than an Enzo Ferrari.
- 25 years and $15 billions later, the battle to store nuclear waste at Yucca mountain rages on.
- Books: That is exactly how they work.
- Red pill of the day: The Center for Disease Control is officially prepared for the Zombie apocalypse. Governing: it’s all about priorities, yo.
Thanks to Rick, Kat & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“But reason alone cannot prove the existence of God. Faith is reason plus revelation, and the revelation part requires one to think with the spirit as well as with the mind. You have to hear the music, not just read the notes on the page. Ultimately, a leap of faith is required.”
Dr. Francis Collins, “Why this scientist believes in God.”