- Dibs! Indian lunar probe discovers giant chamber, perfect for future underground base.
- The Mystery of the missing sun spots, solved?
- NASA tracks meteor fireballs with new robot cameras –*sigh* again with the “fireball” explanation, NASA?
- ‘Tractor beam’ is possible with lasers, say scientists –luckily there are alternatives to fighting…
- Chris Knowles studies the relationships between MIBs, alien abductions, and The Matrix movie –Right on!!
- Paul Kimball delivers his opinion on the Emma Woods vs David Jacobs brouhaha.
- Brazilian video of UFO hiding under a cloud judged a hoax by video analyst.
- Russian flight controllers communicate with alien that speaks in “cat language”. Cat owners would hardly find this surprising.
- At UFOMystic, Richard Thomas interviews a fellow by the name of Greg Taylor –hmm… kinda rigs a bell, ya know?
- It’s the return of the Nuclear winter fear!
- Floods may be vital to arid ecosystems. Yeah? tell that to Grandma Grail.
- Progeria in a petri dish: Replicating the rare rapid-aging process in the lab might some day enable us to revert our biological clocks.
- Supatra Sasuphan happy to be recognized as world’s hairiest girl.
- Richest man in the world opens new museum in Mexico, offering free entrance –with his kind of wealth, he could afford giving away one of the pieces to every visitor!
- Bradley Manning charged with “aiding the enemy”. The common citizen is the enemy?
- Red pill of the day: 96-year-old hooker makes £50k a year. Whenever I think about the “oldest profession in the world”, this ain’t exactly what I have in mind.
Thanks Susan & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“UFO sightings are kind of like the glitches in our reality matrix, only our own Agents have trained most people to ignore them (or they program insecure individuals to do their work for them)”