More troubling than the iconic “take me to your leader”, would be if they come out of the saucer saying “pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name”
- Angels or demons? looking at the UFO puzzle through the Judeo-Christian lens —brother Micah Hanks shares his thoughts.
- Chernobyl 2.0: Toxic sludge from Hungary threatens to poison Europe through the Danube —who needs alien invasions, huh?
- Unexpected patterns found in solar output in 2004-2007, which challenge existing climate models.
- Knot in the ribbon at the edge of the solar system ‘unties’ —God finally opened His/Her gifts?
- Rethinking the Neanderthal.
- Archaeologists find Norway’s version of Pompeii —less brothels and wine, more pubs and beer.
- Yeti crab and Mr. Blobby: 13 stunning photos from the 10-year sea census.
- Imagine if the Earth turned as dry as Mars. Fellow TDG news admin. Turner Young already did, and made it into a new graphic novel: H2O.
- Military scientists & entomologists team up to solve the mystery of the honeybees “colony collapse” —reminds me of the X-Files.
- Coming to your street courtesy of
Big BrotherUS Homeland Security: the X-ray van.
- [Video] HAARP: The REAL Star Wars?
- Tainted love: USA sorry for deliberately infecting Guatemalans with syphilis —memo to Guatemala: bring condoms next time.
- Mr Crowley’s rice curry recipe —now with more Lam.
- The influence of dreams in the cinema of David Lynch —and by “dreams” we mean horrible nightmares…
- Look, up in the sky: it’s a bird! it’s a plane! it’s… yet more evidence that Hollywood is creatively bankrupt!
Thanks Kat, Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“If UFOs are some type of intelligent power from another world, they may have been around for millions of years and may have been involved in the development of the biblical religion, and I do believe that is the case”