It’s a mad, mad world.
- Translating brain signals into words.
- It clicks the link on the news briefs or else it gets the hose again: Micah Hanks explores the science behind schizophrenia.
- “They are trying to take our organs!”: Bizarre incident of twin madness —& superhuman strength— at M6 motorway in England [H/T Unknown Country].
- Earliest evidence of feathers in dinosaurs found in Spain—the very first members of Loco Mía?
- EU restricts animal testing on chimps, gorillas, bonobos & orangutans —no worries, eggheads: the Dudesons are still available.
- Astrorazzi caught asteroid 2010 RX30 as it zipped past our heads.
- We found the building blocks of life in Mars back in 1976, and we didn’t even know it.
- UFOs: Scientific data from the White Sands 7/19/1978 —courtesy of Ray Stanford.
- Wendelle Stevens leaves this earthly realm to join the Pleiadian cohorts.
- Binnall of America interviews superstar esoteric researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley.
- “Now that’s some nasty varmints o’er at the Ponderosa!” Was the Chupacabras invented by Bonanza?
- The health benefits of cockroaches —Joe should’ve never left that apartment.
- I smell a rat smelling a landmine —beat that, Lassie!
- Castro says Cuban model doesn’t work. Hell —it’s freezing over!!
- Nick Redfern has a new book that explores the link between UFOs & demonic manifestations [Amazon US & UK]. Redfern’s literary prolificness is… suspicious.
- Fire tornadoes explained: the devil’s caught taking a leak.
- Pisskey: the single-malt whiskey made out of diabetic’s urine —I’ll stick with Tequila thankyouverymuch.
Hoy toca, Germán.
Quote of the Day:
“Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal; that all things appear as they do only by virtue of the delicate individual physical and mental media through which we are made conscious of them; but the prosaic materialism of the majority condemns as madness the flashes of super-sight which penetrate the common veil of obvious empiricism.”
H.P. Lovecraft. The Tomb (1917).