iPad?? Srsly Steve, that’s the best name you could come up with? *sigh* I still want 4 of them, though —why need 4? well… you never know 😛
- Spirit rover won’t get out of Martian sand trap —Tiger: this is a *golden* opportunity to clean up your act, man.
- …In other words, baby kiss me ♪: New animations take you flying over Mars.
- An alternative hypothesis for the origin of the Moon —but if you’re looking for “hollow artificial Moon” stuff, don’t bother.
- Chances of Earth being detected by alien life forms are disappearing because of the digital revolution, Frank Drake says —oh sure! blame it on Google, will ya?
- An A to Z of UFO theories, by famed researcher Jenny Randles. “Science and the UFO’s” [Amazon US & UK].
- Ambidextrous kids more prone to mental issues —I was born a leftie but was forced to use the right hand at school… it all makes sense now.
- Scientists turn mouse skin cells into nerve cells —Exfoliating for Dummies?
- In primate evolution, survival of the fittest can sometimes mean a decrease in brain size —something Mike Judge had already warned us about.
- Altruistic chimpanzees adopt orphans. What exactly separated us from animals, again? ties & lipstick?
- Jurassicoooo! Feathered dinosaurs leapt from trees, not the ground.
- Dr. Cave: Stone Age amputee proves Neolithic medics more advanced than previously thought.
- China collects DNA from men named Cao to prove legendary warlord’s tomb. Wow…
- Either Joan of Arc was a Na’vi, or the relics held at Chinon (France) are false.
- Could a frozen camera dethrone Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay as the first to summit Everest? Come on! we all know the Yeti was the first.
- [Video] Heavy rains strand thousands of tourists at Machu Picchu —sad, specially if you remember the Incas worshipped the sun.
- Howard Zinn, historian & author of “A People’s History of the United States” [Amazon US & UK] dies at 87.
- Why the hell not: a Ouija board for Barby-collecting little girls —and Mr. Smithers.
- 117 Russians in hospital after drinking holy water —that’s why my parents baptized me with Tequila 😉
- Japanese create elastic water —huh? I thought we had that already.
- 3D films can make you paranoid —quit peeking over my shoulder, Neytiri!!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Tron Legacy bike appears in Meatspace.
- LOL *this* Teddy: Lion-hearted cat takes on a marauding bear [Video].
A plethora of thanks to Rick, Kat & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
“Capitalism has always been a failure for the lower classes. It is now beginning to fail for the middle classes.”
Howard Zinn, A People’s History of the United States (1980)<---