Tell me your favorite conspiracy theory, and I’ll tell you your political affiliation.
- After being a wrestler, a movie star and a governor, what’s left to do? How about hosting a Conspiracy Theory TV show? Guess Jesse will not be invited to the Bohemian Grove again 😉
- Dan Brown to suggest George Washington was a traitor? or even worse… a pirate??
- From Freemasons to “Birthers”: The rise of D.C. conspiracy theories —until Obama shows us his original birth certificate, there’s every reason to doubt that he was born at all!
- 10 amazing truths you already suspected, so go ahead & click the link, just to confirm your suspicions.
- Cloud ships on course to beat climate change. Is as if Al Gore was using a Ouija board to ask Jules Verne for advise; so I feel it is only fair we design those ships with a more steampunk style 😉
- Video: Elaine Morgan, almost 90 years old (!), and she can still kick Richard Dawkins’ ass when discussing her ‘aquatic ape’ theory.
- 17 questions with alternative Egyptologist David Rohl —a 18th one would be: “where can one buy a cool hat like that, amigo?” 😛
- Stunned archeologists have discovered that Walt Disney was envious of China’s first emperor —what a small wold this is 😛
- Pterosaurs were such skilled flyers, that after being dead for 130 million years, they still manage to travel from China to Brazil.
- Rex’s Anatomy: Scanning technique reveals fossils in 3D.
- Have you checked for fossilized footprints in your garden lately?
- Those ancient British really liked each other —so much that a dinner invitation was *very hard* to refuse.
- A druid protester has collected thousands of signatures on a petition to return the human remains that were taken from Stonehenge —signatures?? that’s the best you pagans can do? couldn’t you send a few decapitated heads instead?
- Tired of beating the crap out of New York for the umptenth time, Roland Emmerich now turns to Asimov’s Foundation Trilogy.
- Ford almighty! Ridley Scott and Leonardo DiCaprio will bring a Brave New World to the movie theaters —but Leo is too short to be an Alpha!
- A Perth resident —in western Australia— snaps a picture of misterious lights flying over the city.
- Sleep paralysis: when you’re taken hostage inside your own body 🙁
- Tracking the source of Gaia’s hum.
- Astronomers release imagery of “exotic” star which spurts out regular ejections of matter, as a result of occasional interactions with a longtime companion —you find rude neighbors in every parsec…
- If you have no home in land, then it’s time to conquer the seas: Two dozen Polish homeless men are building a ship to sail themselves around the world.
- The luckiest kid on Earth lives in Paraguay.
- Easter island has football debut —finding uniforms big enough for the local team must have been a bitch 😛
Thanks Kat, Greg & Moonchild.
Quote of the Day:
“Certitude is seized by some minds, not because there is any philosophical justification for it, but because such minds have an emotional need for certitude.”
Robert Anton Wilson