TDG FTW!! 😛
- Why did Buzz Aldrin back down from his UFO-spotting statement during Apolo 11? Is it perhaps because he’s hanging out with Snoops?
- Close Encounters with the Pentagon: how the US government has tried to manipulate the public perception of UFOs through Hollywood movies (H/T to Nick Redfern).
- 8 Ways Scientists Look at —But Don’t Yet See—Dark Matter. The same way politicians hear —but don’t yet listen— to our complaints :-/
- How Einstein was coaxed to go to America by the Zionists —Oh Noes!— and his noble reasons to concede —Huh?
- “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” & “Lucy’s Legacy: The Hidden Treasures of Ethiopia” are both showing in the Big Apple right now. Can you imagine the Titanic movie with Lucy co-starring Leo DiCaprio? Is the fact that I actually can something I should worry about??
- Hoopla & disappointment in Schizophrenia research. But really, wouldn’t that be best suited for Manic-Depression research?
- What do dreams mean? Whatever your bias says —personally I’m afraid of being a BIASexual…
- People unsure of beliefs are more close-minded. Hmmm… not sure what to make of this one.
- Hey atheists: send your skeptic kiddies to Uncle Dawkins’ Happy Godless Summer Camp. It’s great critical fun!!! 😀
- First there were snakes on a —motherf*%cking— plane. Now there’s snakes on a —motherf*%cking— nervous system @_@
- “Billy!! chew with your mouth closed for Crissakes, you look just like an hadrosaur!”
- Dinosaur mummy yields its secrets —without a curse, I might add.
- The extinct moa reveals its true colors —it was no chicken y’all.
- Hug a tree today: they saved us from an icy fate.
- Global Warming: it’s good for empires —at east in South America.
- It ain’t no gator, but it’s still pretty weird! ‘Unknown’ life form in North Carolina sewer.
- The ants want to take over the world. Damn! and all these time we thought the real enemy were the cockroaches.
- Robots have taken the jobs of the blue-collar workers. Now it’s time for the egg-heads to know how it feels!
- Epigenetics: Beyond the Book of Life —because the Book of Love is a much tougher read.
- Was Michael Jackson a Transhumanist? Well, I dunno about the King of Pop, but when it comes to his plastic surgeon…
- New Michelangelo self-portrait found in the Vatican —I think he’s pissed with all the attention Leo has been receiving lately.
- Email patterns can predict impending doom …or compulsive Viagra sales ^_^
- You need to take those mini-mes out for a stroll every day so they can grow big & strong.
- Man uses nail clippers to circumcise himself —Oi! Oi!! Oiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Thanks to Greg, Rick, Kat, & my parents —for circumcising me when I was little 😛
Quote of the Day:
“Solitude & Silence are either the greatest gift or the worst punishment”
Guillermo del Toro