- How to fight Racial bias: Integration? that—obviously—takes too long. How about a lab-based shortcut? As long as they have plenty of eye drops, fine by me!
- Inauguration Day, from Kang & Kodos’ POV.
- ‘Closing Guantanamo’ is definitely at the top of the ObaMAN’s list; but dealing with elusive space aliens? Probably not.
- …And speaking of Guantanamo, the new threat to this Administration might not come from the Islamist world, but from the ‘Contactism’ world.
- The saga of the turbine-shagging UFOs continues.
- UFOs: Physical, Dimensional, or Holographic? How about ‘all of the above’?
- The summer of 1967 seemed filled with endless possibilities… including an Alien Invasion (video).
- In 2012 the sh*t is NOT going to hit the fan. It’s gonna stay inside your toilet… Forever!
- There’s NO Global Warming, and proof of it is that Antarctica has retained its freezing temperatures, right? Right??
- Sorry Gwedd, a human marksman is no match for a Spitting Cobra 😉
- Studying the jaw of a 410-million-year-old fish makes scientists’ own jaws to drop.
- You know who’s REALLY behind the extinction of frogs? French chefs.
- Clean air equals longer life, study says—Well, Duh!!
- Acupuncture really works to cure migraines… because it’s all in your head anyway.
- Scientists might have found a way to remove heavy metals from our blood, but they’ll never. Ever! remove it from our hearts—Right, Greg? 😛
- Russia says old nuclear satellite poses no threat… this from the people that gave us those wonderful fireworks show 22 years ago 🙁
- NASA to air high definition video tour of recent ISS additions. Is NASA seeking a sponsorship from Samsung?
- Name that Rover: What do you think the next robotic explorer to Mars should be called? My own proposal: MFW (Martian Flatulence Whiffer, Whiffy for short).
- Here ya go, my Caprican brothers: Everything you were afraid to ask about “Battlestar Galactica”.
- Historical Re-enactment is the safest way to avoid humping your great-grandmother, killing your father, or other nasty Chrono-paradoxes.
- The 5 Most Terrifying Civilizations In The History of the World, brought to you by the immaturely hilarious folks of Cracked.com.
- Israel’s new weapon of choice against Hamas: Youtube.
Thanks, Kat. Hope you find your way back to Kansas 🙂
Quote of the Day:
“Son–they say there isn’t any royalty in this country, but do you want me to tell you how to be king of the United States of America? Just fall through the hole in a privy and come out smelling like a rose.”
Kurt Vonnegut—’Sirens of Titan’