It would always be simpler to clone Chrichton, than a T-Rex.
- Michael Chrichton’s legacy.
- The remains of an Ice Age rhinoceros have been unearthed by a five-year-old girl at a Gloucestershire water park. Michael would be so proud.
- Where do you go to find traces of early life? To the Moon, of course.
- Cassini received a good bag of treats last Halloween, with many HD views of Enceladus.
- Where will the new Fermi telescope find dark matter? Under my bed would be a good place to start.
- Pope says to Stephen Hawking and other scientists that there is no conflict between believing in God and empirical science. As long as scientists are not gay, of course 😉
- What are the odds on the existence of God? 1 in a Googleplex, according to Dawkins; 4 to 1, according to Paddy Power. Place your bets on the table.
- Hyperdiseases: Think of them as God’s own ‘Alt+F4’ command.
- And of course, Asteroids are His/Her version of ‘Ctrl+Alt+Supr’.
- What may be the oldest known Hebrew text, could lend historical support to some Bible stories, archaeologists say.
- Is it possible to revamp the world’s Best-Seller for the XXIst century’s green concerns?
- Californians vote YES to Obama, and NO to Renewable power measure.
- Will the cars of tomorrow be fungi-powered, or air-powered?
- We need two planets by 2030, says WWF. What’s taking Nibiru so long???
- Hospitals may ditch antiseptics and start using ‘good germs’ to fight bad ones. So if the nurse coughs in your face, she’s just doing her job.
- Benvenutti! Florence opens an archeological dig under the Palazzo Vecchio to visitors.
- A huge UFO said to be “about the size of a large shopping mall and parking lot” was reportedly sighted in Ohio.
- Check out this UFO photo taken at Concordia, Argentina.
- It’s not nice when your town is labeled ‘The Village of the Damned’ on the Telly. It’s not exactly a sexy slogan, you know.
- W-why is that flower petal moving? Stunning pictures of some of North America’s most impressive animal camouflage.
- Is Rover’s mind stuck in an eternal now?
- An Arizona jogger had an unwelcome companion on a recent run – a fox, hanging on to her arm by its teeth. Surely not what Jimmy had in mind!
Thanks to Rick, Kat, & Ian Malcolm.
Quote of the Day:
“All major changes are like death. You can’t see the other side until you are there.”
Ian Malcolm, from the novel ‘Jurassic Park’