Let’s get jiggy with it…
- …Oh, they already did? Well, it’s about time; now let’s cook some mudpies people!
- GLAST successfully launches, & prepares to scan sky for gamma-rays and big-ass green aliens with huge pectorals and limited vocabulary.
- Google co-founder books a space flight.
- The Pluto-bound New Horizons spacecraft has just crossed the orbit of Saturn, a feat that hadn‘t been accomplished… in nearly 3 decades—talk about baby steps.
- Pluto, from planet to… plutoid. No comment.
- Searching for the Low Frequency Aliens.
- Fighter plane struck by U.F.O over Transylvania. This certainly looks like a job for Scooby & the gang. Zoinks!…[UPDATE: New video of the UFO-MIG collision, anybody here speaks romanian? H/T Nick Redfern & UFO Mystic]
- A Unicorn!! Oh, deer…
- “Would you like your pandemic with secret recipe, or crunchy style?”
- So, you don’t believe in Global Warming?
- Would an antimatter apple fall up? I think that’s a question for an antiNewton… or would that be an antianswer?? I’m getting a headache here…
- The Jewishness of Albert Einstein, according to Tom Levenson—author of ‘Einstein in Berlin’ (Amazon US or UK)
- ‘Roadrunner’, the fastest Supercomputer in the world. Now if only they sold computer viruses at Acme…
- Still waiting for the Singularity? Don’t bother. (H/T Boing Boing)
- Transformers: the pret-a-porter edition. BMW builds a shape-shifting car out of cloth (with cool pics & video).
- Human egg makes accidental debut on camera. Those damn paparazzis have gone WAY too far!!
- Most coveted job in the years to come: Airport scanner operator. Haminahamina!!!!
- “Pardon me, but I do believe I’m gonna need my heart back…”
- Moctezuma’s palace found in Mexico city’s downtown? (video)
- At the bottom of the Mediterranean lies one of the greatest archaeological mysteries: the town of Atlit, which sank beneath the sea 8000-years-ago.
- The case of the missing pyramid, and Zahi Hawass has some pics for us. Does this discovery affect the ‘Orion Belt’ theory?
- ‘Angels & Demons’, the movie based on Dan Brown’s best-seller novel (Amazon US or UK) is currently under production; and some early images of the film has just been released.
Many thanks, Rick & Kat
Quote of the Day:
“Do you want an absolute prediction? Then you want only today, and you reject tomorrow. You are the ultimate conservative. You are trying to hold back movement in an infinitely changing universe. The verb to be does make idiots of us all.”