Is Absence of Evidence Evidence of Laziness?
- Mediterranean tsunami warning system set for 2011. Am I the only one who feels that EVERYTHING is converging towards that particular date we are all well aware of?
- IPCC, meet thy nemesis: The NIPCC.
- Excuse me, have you seen my lake?
- Potatoes ‘could solve food shortage’. But then I’m sure someone would invent a scooter than runs on chips.
- According to Big Pharma if you can write a blog, then you can also write a scientific study.
- Komodo Dragon’s Deadly Secret Revealed: The dragons are… muslims. OMG!!!
- CT scan reveals mammoth’s innards. It seems the baby mammoth was a mule for the neolithic drug cartels… bastards!
- Wouldn’t a triceratops look lovely in your living room? Here’s your chance.
- Peru accuses Yale University of having over 10 times the number of Machu Picchu artifacts (40’000!) they’ve admitted to ‘keeping’ in their collection (read: “stealing”).
- Yale University says counting the artifacts is complicated. That should be the recruitment slogan for their Mathematics Department.
- It’s not a Roman Curse Tablet, but a construction worker’s jinx on the New York Yankees.
- Black Hole found in Omega Centauri. Mr. Wheeler would be rather pleased, methinks.
- Sigourney Weaver reunites with James Cameron in ‘Avatar’, a 3D sci-fi movie to be released in December 2009.
- Upcoming ‘X-Files’ movie has finally got a title, and all I can say is: Why, Chris Carter, WHY??????? 🙁
- UFO sighting over Barron County, Wisconsin.
- Another UFO sighting, this one over Gran Canaria.
- UFO: It may not be what the doctor prescribed, but it sure was what the nurse saw.
- Damage to van blamed on Lizardman was actually done by Bigfoot, according to researcher. Whatever it was, I bet that ‘cryptid attacks’ wasn’t covered by the insurance policy.
- After they attacked our mate Rick, it seems the Chinese students went out to create a website against ‘western media hegemony’. Link to said site here.
- The fight of the century: Homer Simpson vs Hugo Chávez. Place your bets!!
- International experts differ on the definition of “cyber-terrorism”. Maybe they should just consult the Wikipedia entry and be done with it.
- Flogos: Now not even God’s realm is safe from advertising.
Danke, Herr Rick
Quote of the Day:
”We are participators in bringing into being not only the near and here but the far away and long ago. We are in this sense, participators in bringing about something of the universe in the distant past and if we have one explanation for what’s happening in the distant past why should we need more?”