The news will get you so excited, that by the end of it you might start sweating blood!
- Is there a musical secret hidden in Da Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’?
- As tradition —and stupidity, if you ask me— dictates every Easter, the Passion & Crucifixion of Christ will be re-enacted tomorrow in the poor mexican neighborhood of Iztapalapa.
- Six animal species under threat in Mexico. Sadly, drug dealers are not among them.
- Lions & elephants speared near Kenya Wildlife Park. I still have hope that someday Aslan will return to rectify all this.
- Scientists spot organic molecule on distant planet. Whoever said Voyeurism couldn’t be used for the benefit of Mankind?? 🙂
- But wait, there’s more! Water vapor detected in Protoplanetary Disks.
- Jules Verne reaches ‘parking’ orbit.
- Creepy four-legged robot moves in an impressive —yet disturbing— life-like manner. Like something come out of the ’Half-Life 2’ video-game (and me without a crowbar!)
- Gene for brain connections linked with autism.
- 10 Million Baby Boomers Face Alzheimer’s, Report Predicts. Cheer up! You know what would be the most effective remedy for this? A Nuclear Holocaust! MUAHAHAHAAAA >:) <————— Evil machiavellic grin
- Yikes!! Monitors that test for consciousness during operations may not be effective 🙁
- Interview of Fritjof Capra, founding director of the Centre for Ecoliteracy in Berkeley, California, & author of ‘The Tao of Physics’.
- Sundown With Arthur: A very touchy remembrance by Jeff Greenwald on his 4-decade-old friendship with Arthur C. Clarke —scuba diver, ping-pong player, and a hell of a writer too!
- See Arthur’s last recorded reflections upon his 90th orbit around the sun.
- Is the mystery of Saint Exupéry’s disappearance finally solved?
- Ufo spotted over Great Gonerby (UK) could be one of Uncle Sam’s secret birds.
- Two old Private Eyes are hired to look into the mystery of the (in)famous ‘Drone’ photographs.
- The search for ghosts is on at a pre-Civil War mental hospital in Weston. Hmmm… somehow looking for ghosts of lunatic soldiers does not strike me as the brightest of pastimes!
- Skull changes show time of Human-Neandertal split. Maybe the Neanderthals resented our ancestors’ smelly feet?
- Ever wonder how Nintendo’s Mario would look in real life? Well, wonder no more.
- A weird video in which a high-school kid makes a statement against the war on terror… by using PORN! (no kinky stuff, so chill out).
Quote of the Day:
“I hope that we have learned something from the most barbaric century in history — the twentieth. I would like to see us overcome our tribal factions, and begin to think and act as if we were one family. That would be real globalization.”
Arthur C. Clarke