O’Hare airport, Channel Islands…the UFOs seem to be returning.
- I’ve just posted a brilliant video interview with the pilot involved in the Channel Islands UFO case (from the Richard and Judy show) here on TDG – if it’s moved off the front page by the time you read the news, follow the link provided. Covers topics such as lenticular clouds, rather than the usual fluff (h/t to Orange Orb). Also, see this earlier interview with Capt. Ray Bowyers, in which it is evident that he was not at all happy to be in the air with this ‘thing’.
- Col. John Alexander, the Pentagon’s former psychic visionary, tells how witches ended up working on Intel. Not sure if he’s referring to the group known as ‘the witches’ in the RV program (see Paul Smith’s Reading the Enemy’s Mind), or some other project involving psychics/witches.
- Bigelow Aerospace launches second orbital module successfully.
- Bigfoot caught on tape? I see nothing. This Tom Biscardi guy seems to show up regularly though…
- Alien dreamtime: the guy who envisions an alien abduction rollercoaster.
- New home appliance the size of a paperback novel predicts quakes before they hit. I’m not sure if seconds are going to cut it.
- Will science render men unnecessary? Not until they make a robot that can wash dishes! Oh, they’ve done that already? Errrr….
- Evidence for ‘anniversary reaction‘? Woman’s defibrillator activates one week to the hour after her father died, while she was standing beside the open grave of her sister, who died when she heard about her father’s death. Tough times in that family…
- A review of Gerd Gigerenzer’s Gut Feelings: The Intelligence Of The Unconscious.
- Norway hosts witchcraft experts.
- There’s nothing funny about Michael Moore’s Sicko.
- How far away is fusion energy?
- Space Diving: Extreme sport of the future.
- Mars dust storm could threaten rovers.
- House cats’ wild ancestor found. If his name is ‘Toby’, I know that cat…in fact, I have a few scars courtesy of him.
- Exercise grows new brain cells. I’d just like to raise one pertinent word….’Schwarzenegger’.
- Potential cure for HIV discovered.
- Corpses Wanted: Inside America’s body farms.
- Archaeological team unearths stone circle in one of Britain’s most remote areas.
- Debate continues over Dead Sea Scrolls.
- China’s massive 3 Gorges Dam is changing the weather.
- Do toilets really flush in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere? Let me just go check…
- Professor claims to survive on just sunshine and fruit juice. Michael Prescott comments.
- Hospital cures man’s headache, by removing a bullet from his skull.
- We thought it was extinct, but now – a new glimpse, in the wild, has shocked the world: journalistic integrity rediscovered…
Thanks Rick and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
Steadily, unflinchingly, we strive to pierce the inmost heart of Nature, from what she is to reconstruct what she has been, and to prophesy what she yet shall be. Veil after veil we have lifted, and her face grows more beautiful, august, and wonderful, with every barrier that is withdrawn.
Sir William Crookes