- Shugborough solution unveiled: “likely to stand for ‘Jesus (As Deity) Defy’, a message from a sect called the Priory of Sion.” Apparently. More details here.
- The Holo-Dek in New Hampshire.
- Science fiction writer Ray Bradbury says forget ET invasions – that’s our job.
- Robert Bigelow’s inflatable space module gets the okay from the government. What would be real cool is if they made it look like a jumping castle.
- What is slowing down the Pioneer space probes?
- Test your space IQ with this Space.com pop quiz.
- If you pass, you might want to add a few of these space geek gift suggestions by Alan Boyle to your Xmas list.
- Article in Nature claims proof that homing pigeons use magnetic fields for navigation.
- Forget gargling, if you want to get rid of that bad breath then go get yourself a laser.
- Zahi announces that Tutankhamen isn’t going anywhere, and the announced tests will not be happening after all.
- Stone Age relics found off coast of Isle of Wight.
- Climate change, not human hunters, may have been the cause of the mass extinction of megafauna at the end of the last Ice Age. Who would have thought that an Ice Age could be so destructive…
- We always think better of the dead. Damn dead people, think they’re so good in their polished coffins and best suit…
- President Bush orders CIA to increase spy numbers by 50%. Why am I seeing Chevy Chase and Dan Ackroyd?
- UFO researcher Stanton Friedman claims ‘we are not alone’.
- Meanwhile, in Scotland they get very upset if you say there is no Loch Ness monster.
- Flying triangles in India. Or Vimanas. Take your pick.
- Channelling ET and the orb phenomenon.
- Mysterious booms in Virginia solved, after authorities arrest 15-year-old for creating ‘pressure devices’. Damn, we used to call that having fun, now you get 10 years in jail for it?
- Forget the grilled cheese sandwich, if you want to see the Son of God then you better get yourself a fishstick.
- Dolphins shield swimmers from shark attack.
Quote of the Day:
What arrests my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited.