Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- Robert Bauval tells us about France’s followers of Isis.
- Scientists reopen the Romanov mystery after DNA results are challenged.
- Archaeologists discover ancient graffiti on China’s Great Wall.
- Star chart in ancient Japanese tomb to undergo restoration.
- Descendants relive 200-year-old duel to the death. Except this time they went for beers afterward.
- Readers respond to Bigfoot hoax story.
- Ghost-hunting night at the local pub raises money for charity.
- A night at a pub sounds better than this charity-driven world-record attempt at firewalking – where 28 people were treated for burns. Leave it to the yogis folks.
- Forget about the water witches – this dude is a corpse witch.
- UFO hangs over Baku.
- Amnesic memory may have put man in twilight zone.
- Educate yourself about our latest poll subject: Terraforming Mars – the Noble Experiment?
- Get ready for the next space superpower – Kazakhstan.
- Mobile TV coming of age. How about they channel funds into making TV watchable first.
- Researchers warn AIDS vaccine still years away.
- Major study finds no evidence for Gulf-war syndrome.
- Fertility expert Lord Winston accuses Prince Charles of scientific scare-mongering.
- Terahertz wand to unmask terrorists. Gotta get me some terahertz glasses…
- Hi-fi failure helps to make beer better. These are a few of my favourite things…
- Europe plans to build bunker…er, I mean lab, beneath the Alps.
- Indonesia’s man-eating lizards invade London. Okay, so they’re at London Zoo…just thought I’d try my hand at a little sensationalism.
Quote of the Day:
The after-death state is very much like the dream-state, and its dreams are the children of the mentality of the dreamer.
Tibetan Book of the Dead