It’s always interesting to watch the media rewrite the history of a previous generation…been watching it happen for these past few hours. Wonder how they’ll remember this era?
- Latest ice cores give Earth’s climate a clean bill of health for the next 15,000 years. You can pull your trousers up now Miss Gaia.
- Travelling England, getting a bit of Yin-Yang out of crop circles. Beautiful area the south of England, replete with stunning megaliths…make sure you visit sometime in your life.
- A review of Megalithic Mysteries Of Cornwall.
- Make sure you change in your currency and stock up on the Galacto before the UFOs open trade negotiations. Has anyone consulted Alan Greenskin about this?
- Visiting monks urge spiritual advancement.
- Mars rover Spirit finds more evidence of past water as it prepares to head for the hills. Would that be considered spiritual advancement?
- If Spirit doesn’t make it up the hill, perhaps one day this little sucker will.
- Moon-Mars report to be released a little late, on June 16.
- New NASA satellite to check on the air we breathe.
- Some lovely images of the Venus transit. The cosmic dance continues…
- Heart of French boy king finds a resting place at last.
- Does Benny Hinn pray or prey?
- More treasures found beneath the sea at Alexandria. I wonder whether Zahi is getting scuba training…
- Perfect pterosaur found in fossil egg. Mmmm, fossil eggs.
- Rainer W. Kühne’s “Location and dating of Atlantis”.
- The golden ratio, the source of all things divine. Bunkum, apparently.
- Before tackling Titan, the Cassini probe will fly-by Phoebe.
- Birds know how to keep their cells young. Anyone know the language of the birds?
- Atkins dieters celebrate – the low-carb potato is on its way.
- Autism symptoms in mice linked to vaccine ingredient.
- When is a UFO not a UFO? When it’s sometimes a man-made UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). Check out the gallery, and see what I mean.
- Dead wallaby found on Scottish island. Work of a hopeful Scottish rugby fan perhaps?
- Nigeria divided over ban on television miracles. I define a television miracle as turning on the TV and finding something on that is actually worth watching.
- Next reality TV show in the works – Ghosthunters.
- Ghosts and paranormal phenomena in Pacheco Pass.
- Robert Bauval goes and visits Mr Big in Memphis.
Quote of the Day:
Today history is what we say it is.
Unnamed Television Executive