Bosnian Pyramids – Important request: permission to publish TDG comments

Bosnian Pyramids – Important request: permission to publish comments made here at The Daily Grail

Hello,

This is Colette this time.

This is somewhat of an urgent request as I am on a deadline thing here.

It has come to the time where I must start writing up a few pages for our sites, The Official Website of Dr. Robert M. Schoch and Circular Times, on us going to Bosnia.

What I thought that I would do is write an article in collaboration with The Daily Grail, in essence, as the comments that Robert and I have written are in context to various posts on the topics of the Bosnian Pyramids, and on the Poll that Greg designed. Regarding this overflow of the comments that have been made of the topic, we plan to start with Robert's letter to the Grail members.

To all of the people who have posted comments in relationship to the two topics, or any other posts that are related to the Bosnian Pyramids: If any of you do not wish to have your comments published on our site, will you please state that now, so I can finish the paper and get it up on our site. The articles will link directly back to the Grail’s topics, and we will point out that it is written in collaboration with The Daily Grail and its members.

I can place what I have so far as an outline, to show how the debate and comments flowed, bringing in the different thoughts, and showing how the whole topic builds into other postings and interests.

Please read the rough draft as it is now. If you do not wish to have your comment posted on The Official Website of Dr. Robert M. Schoch and Dr. Colette M. Dowell on Circular Times, please reply with a “Please do not publish my comments", then state the nickname you use at TDG, and I will remove your comment/s from the articles and pages that we are now posting.

I have spent time writing for the Grail, and now must take the writings that Robert and I wrote and post them on our sites. But without the comments that some of you have posted, our comments and statements will look out of place, and so will need direction, as in “ Where did that comment come from?” So actually these pages that I am creating for our sites are really a joint effort - what we have written plus the thoughts everyone else had to offer, and will continue to offer. I figure I can bring in the news until around the 20th of July, and then I will be leaving my computer behind. I will have access to Robert’s computer until the 26th, we then depart for Bosnia.

I have been in contact with Greg on this, and what I am thinking is this - I may have access to computers in Bosnia. I would like to send in 'live reports' so the Grail will get the poop on what is going on while we are there and the work is in progress. I hope to be able to use someone’s computer to make these reports, as we will not be carrying laptops due to all the other equipment we must carry, and the hassles at airports with the terrorist crap and all. The airports want you to dump all of your equipment out, and when you are carrying cameras and videos, it gets hairy with all of the accessories. And then each time you transfer flights, you must be checked again. We have too much weight now as well, since some airlines have reduced the weight-limit allowed for carry-ons to only 15 lbs.

We are hoping to do live coverage by emailing Greg the poop or creating a post, but we will probably be very limited in our use of computers, and will not really be able to respond on a daily basis to comments posted in the blogs.

So, will you please reply to me and say, “ NO, please remove my name and comment from your article", and remember to state your nick-name. I am not publishing any comments that would embarrass any one, only the ones that lead into the discussions or, well, you know. I need to get this up on our site as soon as possible, which will take a lot of time and effort. However without your comments the article will not be the same - its coloration would be different without you folks. There will be links back to the original postings at some points, as I cannot post all the comments, just the ones needed to choreograph the debate and the way the information unfolded. So please, if you object, I need to know as soon as possible.

Here is kind of a rough outline so far, so you can see how I will bring in the poll, the comments, and then Robert’s letter. And then all of it will defer back to the Grail at some point, so people can read all of what has been discussed.

I only ask for A NO if you do not want your post published, please no other comments. I must keep this simple and fly through it to get this accomplished on time.

Here is the rough outline thus far (and remember, I did say ROUGH):

INDEX- CT- CT Contents
Robert Schoch comments on the Alleged Bosnian Pyramids
People keep asking me what I think of the Bosnian Pyramids. How can I judge without studying them firsthand? The reports that have been circulated thus far are, in my opinion, inadequate to make a definitive judgment. So, the only thing to do is go to Bosnia - - Please take a look at the new thread 'Dr. Dowell and Dr. Schoch will be visiting the “Bosnian Pyramids”.'
Logo
THE DAILY GRAIL
Dr. Dowell and Dr. Schoch will be visiting the “Bosnian Pyramids”

Below are inserts from THE DAILY GRAIL Topic - Vote - Poll :
Is the Alleged Bosnian Pyramid
Completely Man Made
Augmented by Humans
A Mountain

#You will read some pertinent thoughts and comments (some have not been posted as there are repeats on topics so they were eliminated) pertaining to the controversial pyramidal complex located in Visoko, Bosnia that Mr. “Sam” Semir Osmanagich has started excavations on and founded the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation, along with Mr. Mario Gerrusi and other Bosnian and International Individuals.
ENTER HYPERLINK

#This topic that the DAILY GRAIL began caused quite a lot of positive activity on the internet with individuals asking questions, others popping in and offering information and a gathering of unique like minded curious seekers of the truth of what is all going on over there in Visoko. These comments are posted to give you a basis or understanding of how I started getting more and more involved with researching articles and reading websites, obtaining information and speaking to Dr. Schoch about this. I first became aware of the Visoko complex sometime in mid April of 2006, and have since been gathering information from as many resources as possible. I had read many contradictory articles from news agencies, web magazines and forums. I saw that there was much slander written from sources that were not actually on the Visoko excavation site as opposed to first hand knowledge by actually being on site. Rather then being open minded and curious there were just non-assured comments being written as factual; I felt that to be unethical. I had sympathy and empathy for Mr. Semir Osmanagich for his position in all of this as he is an author of alternative theories of history, mostly relating to the Maya and their Codex that speak of Star People and their stellar home sites such as the Pleiades and prior ancient civilizations reaching far back into time that rivals orthodox archaeology and its suitors.

#I am Dr. Robert Schoch’s colleague and I am an author myself of alternative theories in many unorthodox areas of natural sciences and of anomalies. I know what controversy is and I know how many “Arm Chair Researchers,” and “Text Book Archaeologists,” react to such unorthodox reading and theories of ancient sites that are not in their text books. So I felt it was time to lend a helping hand. I had asked Dr. Schoch if he would be interested in going to Bosnia and studying the geology of the complex. Dr. Schoch was most interested, but he himself was confused about what was going on from the reports I had sent him and the articles he had read concerning the complex. I went straight to the source and called Mario Gerussi, in turn Mr. Semir Osmanagich was directly contacted and our communication began.

#It was agreed by Mr. Semir Osmanagich, Mario Gerussi and possibly discussed with others involved in the Foundation that due to Dr. Schoch’s credentials and my lifelong study of anomalies research including ancient ruins and the origins of man that maybe we might be of service to the Foundation and we were invited to come to Visoko to study the site and analyze the findings. Least I should say both Dr. Schoch and I are most happy about this and think this is a wonderful opportunity to be involved with a most remarkable excavation. We are aware of the obstacles and controversy, however, the positive out weighs the negative in terms of adventure and spirit and we feel very fortunate and grateful for the forthcoming experience -- however it may turn out in the long run. We sincerely thank Mr. Semir Osmanagich, Mario Gerussi and the Members of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation Foundation. We will be studious and forth right in our analyses and reporting. As soon as we are able to process some of the information we will publish it here on our site as well as on the Daily Grail. The Foundation will have all of our reports and will publish them appropriately.
Colette and Robert

Please read the following quotes for a background to the letter Dr. Schoch wrote to The Daily Grail. I will also have links to other sites and videos.

Below are inserts from THE DAILY GRAIL Topic - Vote - Poll :
Is the Alleged Bosnian Pyramid
Completely Man Made
Augmented by Humans
A Mountain

bit more time
Submitted by thefloppy1
I haven't voted yet....I need a bit more time to see what more is dug up.....too early to tell for me yet.....But if I had to vote, a mountain would be a safe bet.

Just a mountain?
Submitted by Rich
Just a mountain? I think not...

Just a mountain?
Submitted by Babelboy
Has anyone else noticed what appears to be some sort of script carved on the stone in the last picture in this article?

I'm with the majority !
Submitted by earthling
put me down as "undecided"

Co-ordinates
Submitted by Kathrinn
The pyramid is near the town of Visoko which is at Latitude 43 deg 59 min North. Longitude 18 deg 11 min East. Any help?
Regards, Kathrinn

Bosnian Pyramids (Google earth Links, maps, 3D)
Submitted by bp

Not likely mountains
Submitted by Brig
One recent report claims these "mountains" are correctly aligned with north- south alignment. I doubt that natural mountains would be so aligned. It goes beyond coincidence. To find that these "mountains" really are pyramids might add a tad of credence to the claim of more advanced civilizations prior to the deluge; aka Noah. But as another writer has said, We await further impute.

Manmade Sandstone blocks?
Submitted by moflard
Sorry but I've just had a look at the photos of these blocks etc, and I'm afraid they just don't look carved to me, sandstone naturally breaks up in this way. Where are the detailed photos showing impressions of tool use (good luck with something as friable as sandstone). As for the access plateau, that looks natural to me as well.
The radar photo's don't actually help much either - can we see them without the interpretation overlay please - let us analyze them for ourselves. It's an unfortunate truth that geophys results can give all sorts of spurious "lines" and "features" simply because the human mind likes finding patterns in things.
I'm not saying that the "pyramid" is totally natural, but more, and considerably better, evidence is needed to convince that it is. substantially man made. And BTW - why does the final photo show a rock carved with what appear to be characters from the alphabet?

Many Conditions
Submitted by Colette M. Dowell
Hello,
There was previous settlement on the hill, forts, mining and tunnels that are dated separately then the entire structure itself. It may be that it was man enhanced from a natural mound, also, there are sites built upon other sites on the same mound. The block of sandstone is not dated as 2000 BC...........it could be it was used to hold the sides of a mining tunnel. It is just what was found, no hard statements have been made that I know of yet. I do know that there are many groups out there rewriting what has been stated or not stated and they write it in a negative tone as opposed to being open minded. There will be more scientists and documentary writers on the scene shortly that will write in English. Also new footage and stills with description.
Those sat. images are for the relationships of where the supposed mounds are located. Now you have the info, you can go find the same images with out the locations marked and see what it is you would like to interpret. Many people do not know how to read sat. images. I myself am one of them to some degree. However I would like to see the locations, the triangulations and the color analysis and then further my education upon that.
There is a lack of translators available to write for the English speaking site. Many words that Sammie has spoken have been twisted and bent. There are many who just like to discredit any one, no matter what. But, the problem is there has been many forum groups that write blogs and do not understand the situation and then rewrite what they think and then that gets passed along, and then well, as the story goes, the story gets passed around the circle and it is not the same story that was first passed out.
C
Dr. Colette M. Dowell ND
Circular Times
www.robertschoch.net

Sat. Images
Submitted by moflard
Hello,
I read the pdf file, other articles online as well as the official homepage of the project before posting - just so you know I was trying to be fair (admittedly I don't always succeed).
One of the problems is that no stratigraphy of settlement/occupation/use seems to have been published (in English) as yet. The sandstone blocks referred to in the PDF therefore have no ABSOLUTE context, only an inferred one gathered from the surrounding text - this can lead to confusion as to what features were supposed to be placed and when. Hence my misunderstanding of the claims referring to said sandstone blocks. However if they are of a later date, then surely much of the argument for a pre-historic pyramid with Egyptian techniques, begins to fall down. (Does cation analysis work for sandstone - just a thought).
Another problem with the PDF report, and I'm criticizing the report here not nec. the project itself although obviously this may effect my judgment, is in some apparent misinterpretations creeping in to the analysis of data-sets. For example one image, entitled "Contour Interval Map" (fig. 7)claims to find evidence of steps on the pyramid. In fact they are present everywhere throughout the image, exactly as one would expect of such an image - contour intervals are just that, altitudes derived at discreet intervals. Is this a mistranslation?
As for the sat. images the specific ones I was referring to are the ones showing overlays of anomalies/artificial hallways (fig. 10) and artifacts (fig. 11). Whilst I admit that the analysis of aerial photography is something of an art form in and of itself it would be nice to be able to check the results for oneself. It should be noted however that the geophys surveyor who worked on the sat. images himself called for a proper survey of the site in situ as the best way to clarify what was going on. This is important, satellite images are not the be-all and end-all we would like, only a starting point for serious surveys.
I feel that one of the problems the project may be having as far as the archaeological community is concerned is in this apparent lack of hard info available for analysis by outsiders and some of the wilder claims being reported in the press. Illirians in the Ice Age? The more outre the idea the greater the burden of proof on the claimant.
Sorry for such a long post - but I wanted to be clear about my point of view. It should also be noted that I was at one time a student of Prof. Harding and whilst I don't always agree with him (look at his book on ancient warfare if you want a laugh) I have to say I do respect him as a specialist in Bronze Age Europe.

Wait and see
Submitted by Richard
May be the only thing left to do.
If there really is something there, it should become obvious soon enough. If not, it will just die away, unless someone starts a new cult on the site :o

Yes, wait for scientific analyses -- this all takes time
Submitted by Colette M. Dowell
There are so many reports out there. Yes, a big problem is translations, another is hype and aggressive negative behavior.

OK some quotes from articles, find the contradictions:

"However, Harding, who said he visited the site briefly on Thursday and looked at the same stone blocks Barakat said were man made, said on Friday they were a natural formation."

"I've seen the site, in my opinion it is entirely natural," he told reporters in Sarajevo. Harding did not visit other sites in the area which Osmanagic and Barakat say are further evidence of the existence of pyramids in Bosnia, such as a tunnel leading to the top of Visocica or a stone pavement made of geometrically regular shaped pieces."

"Harding said that although he had not seen the stone pavement, by looking at photographs, "I would not believe it to be archaeological. It looks to me as a natural stone pavement." He did not visit the tunnel either. "

[Photographs are not the same as analyses of structures and stones in physical realm. I have also seen photographs of stone pavements....they did not look like natural formed pavement by geological standards. Some stones and rocks break and erode at specific angle due to their bonding and cleavage. However, on the photographs I have seen they are not similar to the other photographs of the other pavements, there are different locations of different pavement. These are loose statements. It is all to create controversy and hype. It takes time to unearth and dig.]

[People have misinterpreted Sammie as he wrote some books from his research on the Maya and their Codex, speaking of the Pleiades. There is much gossip to do about nothing until time has passed and evidence can be analyzed.]

[I am open minded myself. I will not know until I see what is really there. There have been core samples taken, these are in for analyses as well. Everyone expects these scientific models to be presented over night. All of this takes time. From my direct understanding this excavation is ongoing. I have seen enough controversy concerning the Sphinx and other related anomalies to know when enough evidence is gathered to come to a conclusion. It is premature for Harding to walk on the site, only see a little part of it and make a hard claim, and then not actually see in physical --stones and blocks he claims are natural. He is not a geologist, he is an archeologist.]

[So my opinion is to give it time and more professionals get on the team and quit with the spoof about the Maya and the Codex and quit alarming everyone about the guy is into aliens.....oh my god.....good grief -- get a grip...]

[Even American Indians have their native folklore of their ancestry being that of star people, so what is the big deal here? All over the world global ancients have their myths and legends of star people, even on the Bible it speaks of interbreeding with the Gods from Heaven.]

[It is hype and controversy. People who have commented professionals and the likes, even amateurs are saying things with out time and experience on the site. I have watched this from the start, I have seen the news I have seen reactions and the smart mouths writing their comments on the forums as if they were experts in the field of Archaeology and Geology when matter of fact none of these individuals have published papers of such degree to establish themselves in the academic communities. So, I do not understand why people take a negative approach as opposed to just being open minded and as Richard says, Wait and See. ]

[Then in another report Harding states:]
"We saw the area and what we saw was entirely natural geological structure,' president of the association professor Anthony Harding told reporters in Sarajevo. "

[Mario Gerussi says:]
"When asked to comment on Harding's statement, Mario Gerussi, the director of Osmanagic's team leading the excavations, said the team had not been informed of the timing of Harding's visit and that none of the staff at the site had seen him there."

[I know this to be true.....what Mario said, how could Harding come and visit the site when the staff wasn't around to show him the locations and some findings --as if he did not want to really look at the site, but make it be literal that he did visit it, but in all actuality he was not openly invited that day as the staff was not there to show him around and Sammie was in America. Harding slipped in and slipped out and then he was able to make a statement that he was there. He did not look over the entire complex]

[If the hill is only natural, then that is find too, at least it was analyzed.....So Harding can put himself in the fore front and say, "See, I told you so." well, that is a dirty thing to do, and bad publicity for Bosnia, but makes Harding look like he is in the know it all --like seeing a trailer on a movie and telling people you went to see the whole premier and critiqued it from the beginning to the end --that is not Kosher]
My opinion only.............C
Dr. Colette M. Dowell ND
Circular Times
www.robertschoch.net

Harding's behaviour
Submitted by moflard
I'm not going to defend Prof. Harding for not informing the site workers he intended to visit. Common courtesy demanded that he do so and I personally think he was out-of-line there. However you do raise some other interesting points.
You state that looking at photos is not the same as analysis of structure so can't be used to disprove the claims. However sat. images ARE used to support the theory. If photos are good enough to lend credence, then surely the obverse is true.
As for him not being a geologist when making his claims - archaeologists do have to develop some basic understanding of geology, after all every time we stick a shovel in the ground we're encountering it. And surely if it is allowable for a geologist to make claims about archaeology, then it is ok for an archaeologist to make claims about geology. Let's be fair here.
Yes everything takes time - but there seems to be a double standard being applied. It's ok to make/support the pyramid claims before the evidence is processed, but not to denigrate said claims because the evidence hasn't been processed. If we are all trying to be fair we should at least grant the other side the same leeway we grant our own.
Now -
How about those questions I raised before. Those figures on the pdf(7 in particular), the lack of a cohesive timeline - even a rough outline will do. Just so people can have an idea of what was where and when on this pyramid/hill. It's all getting confusing, you yourself have referred to the fact that tunnels and other features were dated separately. And if you have the dates could you PLEASE give us an idea of them and how they were arrived at - I for one really would like to get some basic idea of what was going on at this site through time. And any idea on when a preliminary report is due to be published?
And again - to be clear - my personal view is that the hill probably was modified by man in the pre/proto-historic period. But I doubt it's a full blown pyramid (what is it with people and pyramids?). Could be wrong have been before and will be again - learnt not to mind. Will wait and see but I'm off for a couple of months now so being a tad impatient - sorry.

TTFN
Translations -- Communciations
Submitted by Colette M. Dowell
Hello,
I have spoken with Sammie and Mario.
I have been sent some scientific reports, I have read them, I have replied back to them they are unclear and seem to be not conclusive, but nothing can be concluded yet and analyses is in process....this takes very much time. I think it is probably a hill fort , sacred site and grounds all of that that has been used for centuries upon centuries to build upon. Man enhanced.....
No, I do not have actual dating of the tunnels yet. There are many problems with translations. Also there seems to be many different types of tunnels, that could date from different eras. I do not have any definitive answers to give to you, I too must be patient as well. There are some geologists and archaeologists there right now until the end of June. I had read the statements that Harding made, and a lot of that I blame on journalists --they cut and edit and they do not present the full picture and that causes a lot of confusion on reporting (that was the contradictions I was trying to point out)....or sites that have forums and think that because it was in the ice age, that nothing could have happened ( in regards to the 12,000 year dating in one article). I think Sammie maybe was a little over zealous making a few comments about the 12,000 years, but I think that was a typo and mis-translations due to the Maya and their calendar....and then went every where with the news agencies reporting the same story but changing a few words...I have seen 2000 years, I have seen 12,000, 17,000 years...well? There seems to be different dates depending on what one is talking about. I also know that Sammie has been misinterpreted on the Mayan Codex because he spoke of the Maya. So I will wait and see. I just felt that was a low blow that Harding did, and then it was published, when in all ethical sense it should have not.
Yes, I understand that Archaeology overflows some what on geology. I do not know what photos you have seen. I have seen many...I have seen both natural formed stone pavements and then pavements that looks exactly like the stones I place in my yard for my garden path. (not the same type of stone, but the way the ground comes up and is covered with debris and fill and bla bla bla......
After this round of scientist that will be there until the end of June, I will think there will be some more writings. Also, after August there will be more geological analyses written up.
I think the term pyramid was loosely used, as in there are many forms of pyramids. And as I say, maybe a little over zealousness and with the language barrier there was a problem created. The fact that Sammie is an Amateur Archeologist, is true, he never said he is an Archeologist ( As some people tend to give themselves titles, such as a theoretical archaeo-astronomer and so forth). Titles are titles, Sammie's degrees are in other fields but his thesis was on the Maya.
I will know much more in late mid July --early August.
I am not hiding any info, I am searching for it too. I have been boning up on all that I can, and must read about the surrounding terrain and existing colonies and so forth through out the millenniums.
I feel as you do, the term was used a little loosely, when a term such as monument or structure could have sufficed, but during translation and for easy communication the word pyramid was used and then it took off -- people understand that form -- as a four sided structure with triangular faces....stepped , flat or other wise...but triangular in nature and usually seated to the cardinal points --is sacred in some respects and traditionally used as in calendrical or surveys of the lands, as the GP of Giza -- those in Central America and so forth....I believe it was an analogy to place a picture in a person's mind of what it looks like or is some what like...(well somewhat that was loose too what I just said)...but you catch my drift. It does look like a pyramid so I think that is why that term was used.
Ha Ha, as Shadows pointed out a pyramid is an inverted V...that was in some other discussion we had.
I myself am not able to just look at a sat image. I look and see what is marked and read the graphs and then ponder.....I look at other images, and I ask questions and I learn, but I am not formally educated in reading satellite imagery. I am dependent on the analyses from the scientists who do that sort of field work. I have some reports, I was told I could publish them. I am waiting as I said, as on some reports they seem to be unfinished, and this is due to the lack of translators.
NO, not the PDF...there is a different one also..I have three thus far...maybe 4 , unsure at this point.
Yes, waiting is difficult, but the news agencies placed a hype on this for the coverage and sensationalized it...that was the first problem, and I believe the biggest one, as it put Sammie in a spot when he was trying to start excavations out of curiosity. Anyway, I am keeping an open mind....Nice chat with you, thank you.
C
Dr. Colette M. Dowell ND
Circular Times
www.robertschoch.net

Tyranny of Paper
Submitted by moflard
As far as I'm concerned, if he does the work and knows his stuff the guy's an archaeologist. We tend to forget that the pioneers of every field lacked these pieces of paper showing they'd learned to parrot their "betters" in the discipline. They just got on with things without needing to ask permission to do what they were good at.
Just about every field needs its outsiders to challenge the way we look at things and archaeology is no exception (although medicine might be). They won't be right every time, or even at all maybe, but that doesn't mean their contributions are worthless. I mean I HATE hyper-diffusionists saying, for example, the Egyptians traveled to the new world to "teach those stupid natives how to do things" - but by refuting their theories (some of the S. American huacas are older than the oldest pyramid) archaeologists have to clarify things, actually SHOW why the idea is invalid and that, communicating, can only be a good thing for a discipline that relies so much on the goodwill of the general public - who pay most academics wages after all.
OK - off for two months now - so hopefully all this will be resolved by th time I get back. Found some interesting stuff in northern Spain I'm gonna survey over my holiday see what the heck it is I've been looking at.

TTFN
Robert Schoch comments on the Alleged Bosnian Pyramids
Submitted by Colette M. Dowell on Sun,
Robert Schoch comments on the Alleged Bosnian Pyramids
Dr. Colette M. Dowell ND
Circular Times
www.robertschoch.net

ENTER LINK TO NODE AND TO HOMEPAGE DAILY GRAIL…..PLACE LOGO OF GRAIL

NEW PAGE.
FILE NAME:
DR. DOWELL and DR. SCHOCH TO INVESTIGATE THE “BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS”

Dr. Dowell and Dr. Schoch will be visiting the “Bosnian Pyramids”

ENTER HYPER LINK

Dr. Dowell and Dr. Schoch will be visiting the “Bosnian Pyramids”
Submitted by Colette M. Dowell on Sun,
Dr. Dowell and Dr. Schoch will be visiting the “Bosnian Pyramids”

Hello Everyone,
This is Robert Schoch writing. I have been following the controversy over the “Bosnian Pyramids.” So far, all I have seen are miscellaneous articles in the popular media and various analyses that have been released thus far. In my opinion, the controversy that the alleged pyramids have engendered is fascinating unto itself in terms of the sociology of science and popular culture, how arguments between “experts” and “amateurs” are framed, and the tactics both sides utilize (especially certain “experts” as they attempt to outright dismiss the work of people who do not belong to their “club”). But, beyond that, I would like to know what exactly is going on with the Bosnian Pyramids in terms of potential ancient occupation and usage of the site. And -- BLA BLA BLA…

So there will actual be three pages, as there will also be a page for links and pictures. But the first page will be you folks speaking with me and Robert and amongst your selves.

OK, thank you, just a NO, if you do not want your comment published now or ever in the future on other articles. I need to know who will allow me to publish freely what has been said without having to ask every time. If you trust us, you can also say, "you can publish what I post when you like, just please use your good judgment" – or something like that. Then I will not have to keep writing letters requesting permission, since you will be on file as having given permission to publish your comments on our sites.

Ok, thank you very much. This is most important now to get this completed.

Colette and also Robert

Comments

Comment viewing options

Colette M. Dowell's picture
Member since:
26 February 2005
Last activity:
8 years 5 weeks

Email me privately if you would like to

Hello,

It's me Colette..........

I was thinking , when we were discussing placing a post on the permission, I did not realize at the time if some one didn't want their name or comments listed, they may be too embarrassed to say no, so I think I will give you my private email address and you send me a letter telling me that you do not want your name or comment posted on the article that will be going up. I still am working on it, I do not know what the final out come will be, so please, email me if you feel that hat maybe you do not want your user name on the Grail in the article. It sets up the debate and it is in collaboration so, heck, please do not think that it is weird to be in the news of have your comments quoted....now you can get a feeling of what it is like to be an author....

I know I about crapped my pants when I realized that the whole world could read my personal statements to you folks when I first joined....I was like Rumplestiltskin ( spelling).....I didn't know things had change so much on computers and the internet on the years out of commission, like waking up to a whole new era,,,everything changes so quickly....

Then it was pointed out to me people can read what I write besides the members -- well I had to get use to that again as I am a writer, but I wrote stuff I would not if I knew, now I am over it, and I write what I feel anyway, but tone it down...I wish there was a place where we could scream and yell and cuss and do somersaults and flip out and it would be OK...not get censored...but there is not...

Well, if this keeps it simpler, let's do it this way. I have only one more day or so I can wait around to see who will grant me permission because I am doing the layouts and working graphics around them and such........ At that point I will have to quote , as that is permissible, but I was trying to do things with integrity and be right about everything. I want the quotes to be comfortable...well --I mean the people they come from...none of them are dumb or anything to be ashamed about.

Here is my email address:

Luminescence(AT)verizon.net
[Edited by Kat to prevent spammers from collecting it. As you probably know, you'll need to replace 'AT' with '@'.]

that is me...
OK thanks...
Colette

Dr. Colette M. Dowell ND
Circular Times
www.robertschoch.net

Richard's picture
Member since:
1 May 2004
Last activity:
3 years 7 weeks

You can put down. If I don't want people to read it, I probably would not say it anyway.

bladerunner's picture
Member since:
1 May 2004
Last activity:
12 weeks 15 min

I would feel privileged if I was published , or quoted.

I too was taken aback,when it hit me, how many people read what I post, on TDG.

Kathrinn's picture
Member since:
10 August 2004
Last activity:
3 years 2 days

Hope you have an interesting and productive visit to Bosnia.

Regards, Kathrinn

Colette M. Dowell's picture
Member since:
26 February 2005
Last activity:
8 years 5 weeks

OK, thanks, working now on the pages,,,,,

Yeah, kind of weird to think when we are writing to each other people can read what we write.

Thank you KAT , you are always watching out for me,
no -- I did not know that about the spammers....freaks........

I do not think any one has written anything to be ashamed for, we have all written together and shared info, this is the rarest site in the whole world I think where there is so much interaction and help with each other.

The postings are used for positive reasons, not to insult or hurt some one or argue amongst each other, and when there is mis-communication, there is always talk between the parties involved to re-communicate and get things right.

I have been sent some letters in reference to other sites that are bashing me and Robert, but it is the same people over and over again, no matter what we do they have something to say, and they embellish, cut and edit and say false stories...........same sites, same people, but now that there are new forums up on Bosnia, these very same people feel still feel the need to go to them and say the same things and even string out more false stories. They are infatuated with us to spend so much time on us, they are addicted to us...Stalkers....love

Yes, Robert and I are numb to it by now.........I think they are in love with us to spend so much time prying into our lives...that is it....they probably wish they were lovers with Robert or me...Male of female, doesn't matter.....Love is what it must be..................They want to be known as being close to us and knowing us and how personal we are to them....and they know so much detail about Robert's work at BU....Fatal Attraction.....Love me or I will kill you.

I do not categorize sending extortion notes and conspiring to commit fraud --and the list legally goes on and on.....as being personally close to some one or best friends or know them intimately ..............Sick stuff.......

OK -- enough now, thanks every one...We appreciate you allowing us to post your comments and add them to our pages.

Everyone here is very supportive and adding to the collective data base of info....
XC