Worst part of ParaMania 2017: The Museum of Death.
Best part of ParaMania 2017: The Aetherius Society's HQ.
See y'all in N'awlins next year, fellow Discordian priests!
- House votes to restrict EPA's use of Science. Next thing you know they'll be trading their computers for an abbacus.
- Mother Nature was totally on drugs when she created the oldest known relative of dinosaurs.
- Saving Priv-Ant Ryan: Warrior ants carry injured comrades home.
- Google's AI seeks further ways to humiliate us at Go.
- California Squatchers search for Bigfoot in Ohio.
- Lincoln Cathedral ghost encounter inspires woman to start own paranormal podcast.
- Dolly Parton believes the ghosts of her grannies saved her life.
- First image ever of the web of dark matter that connects all galaxies together.
- How we express our culture through space exploration.
- NASA has just found a huge cold spot on Jupiter.
- NASA will probably break its own rules re. Radiation in order to get people to Mars. Hey, what's one extra tittie, amiright?
- NASA is, once again, geek teasing us about the discovery of liquid oceans inside our solar system and the prospects of extraterrestrial life.
- 60th anniversary of Europe's 1st alleged UFO contactee inspires pop-up museum in Runcorn, England.
- The dark secret at the heart of A.I.: Nobody really understands how it works.
- Longevity? Meh…
- Red Pill of the Day: 8-year-old learns how to drive by watching Youtube videos. Parents plan to give him a flight simulator videogame for his birthday.
Thanks to Chris Heyes
Quote of the Day:
"Opinions are like @#$holes, you should have yours regularly checked out, and if an expert tells you something is wrong, you should listen."