"In the beginning was the Code, and the Code was with the Programmer…"
- The only way to save the corals is stopping global warming.
- O spiders. You gross us over with your hairy legs, but we couldn't live without you...
- The dangers of unapproved stem-cell treatments.
- How doctors are risking their careers --and their lives-- by treating their patients with MDMA… with amazing results.
- NASA's dream telescope is so big, the Sun will be one of its parts!
- Mars will be colonized by future McGyvers.
- One in five Americans would choose hyperloop over space travel. Five in five Mexican citizens too.
- The (not-so-booming) comeback of the supersonic plane.
- The Michigan UFO craze of 1966 was a (swamp) gas gas GAS!
- The re-emergence of the Fair Folk in the ordinary world.
- On the latest Skeptiko episode, investigative journalist Leslie Kean talks about her new attack on conventional paradigms: Her book about survival after death.
- Loren Coleman's long career as the world's foremost cryptozoologist had a cinematic origin story.
- All the hipster Squatchers gathered around at the Bigfoot Bonanza in San Francisco.
- Brazil's president flees ghosts at his Oscar Niemeyer-designed home. When I die, I too want to haunt a modernist mansion!
- Why do some intellectuals equate interest in occultism with irrationallity… and antisemitism?
- Red Pill of the Day: The Evil Within is the horror brainchild (or brainfart) of a meth-addicted millionaire that took *15 years* in the making.
Quote of the Day:
"Do I believe, for example, that by using magic I could fly? No. How would you get around gravity? Impossible. Do I believe that I might be able to project my consciousness into a very, very vivid simulation of flying? Yeah. Yes, I've done that. Yes, that works."