- Why I believe in UFOs, and you should too.
- More mysterious fast radio bursts detected coming from same intergalactic source.
- Chinese scientists testing 'impossible' EM Drive in space.
- Taking soil to space could help make other planets habitable.
- This brainless slime can solve mazes and make decisions.
- One more for the Mandela Effect files: the movie that doesn't exist and the Redditors who think it does.
- White House report predicts that nearly all truck, taxi and delivery driver jobs will disappear in coming years due to self-driving vehicles.
- The campaign to stop killer robots makes incremental progress at the U.N.
- Why do people tell ghost stories on Christmas.
- The strange inspirations behind ancient Greek myths.
- Researchers have translated bat conversations...and apparently they argue a lot.
- Why bees could be the secret to superhuman intelligence.
- A universe made for me? Physics, fine-tuning and life.
- Know thyself.
- Image of the Day: the reindeer and the Northern Lights.
Quote of the Day:
I watch people who are not driven by creativity any more, and I think how dull it must be to produce the same kind of thing. If you don't feel you're reaching something new, then don't do it.