Now THIS gets me all Kaiju'd up!!
- Earth expected to be habitable for another 1.75 billion years --unless you-know-who has something to say about it…
- Water vapor detected in exoplanet Tau Boötis b. Confirmation of Black Knight's transmission?
- You want MORE exoplanets, you say? Well NASA has just hit the motherload!
- The Men who Stare at Jon Ronson… in zero g.
- A Star Trek theme park scheduled for 2015? MAKE IT SO.
- Here's a short clip from Mike Clelland's kickass presentation at this year's International UFO conference. After this, you'll want to knOWL more!
- The Grimerica Show invites Howard Martin to talk about the Global Coherence Initiative. Follow your heart & click HERE.
- Skying with the Dalai Lama. I'm sure his holiness had a better performance than this pathetic charro-clad athlete...
- Brain scans show jazz musicians are rapping when they're jamming --you dig?
- Einstein's lost theory uncovered --I kinda guess why it got misplaced in the 1st place…
- Is this the swan song for Bitcoin? [More]
- Classic 1977 Champ photo on public display for the 1st time.
- Jack's back! Big Trouble In Little China comic book coming soon.
- Bill's back, too! Uh… Kinda. New art from Bill Watterson for upcoming documentary --in which he makes an appearance!
- Because sometimes you CAN find a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.
- Red Pill of the Day: The REAL victims of marijuana legalization.
Thanks to Kat, Rick, Jared, Martin Clemens & Egon Spengler.
Quote of the Day:
"I am pessimistic about the human race because it is too ingenious for its own good. Our approach to nature is to beat it into submission. We would stand a better chance of survival if we accommodated ourselves to this planet and viewed it appreciatively instead of skeptically and dictatorially."