Gee I wonder what's inside that police box on Google Maps? Let's just click the double chevron shall we…
- Does new research really explain the near-death experience?
- Patient who was unresponsive, vegetative, for 12 years, proven to be aware using MRI to map responses to yes/no questions.
- Have we got redshift all wrong? Maverick physicist’s theory may mean our universe is not expanding.
- The forgotten Cold War plan to put an orbiting ring of copper around the entire Earth.
- Mars meteorites hint of recent volcanic activity and the possibility of life.
- Mystery surrounds Egyptian sphinx unearthed in Israel.
- North American petroglyphs dated to 15,000 years ago.
- If you jumped into a black hole, would you be crushed to the size of a dust mote, or fried by a ‘firewall’ of energy?
- CIA director confirmed as target of next story by journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances.
- The 150 things the world's smartest people are afraid of.
- Is this one? Could an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) throw the world into chaos?
- Scientists trigger 'out-of-body experience' using heartbeats. Out-of-body experience in quotes, because, not really.
- Your thoughts can unlock abilities beyond your normal limits.
- Getting to grips with physical phenomena in mediumship.
- Hearing the name of an object helps us to notice what our subconscious already sees.
- Yes, atheists are probably more intelligent, on average, than religious people. That doesn't mean you are, though.
- People worship weeping tree in California; turns out the 'tears' are actually insect excrement. And I for one welcome our...
- Man builds a mountain atop a 26-story residential building in Beijing.
- (Moving) Image of the Day: what happens when you drop a cannonball in a pool of mercury?
Quote of the Day:
Knowledge divorced from justice is cunning, not wisdom.