You know, with all these world-rocking stories we've been having since 2013 started, I'm thinking Terrence was really on to something with his Timewave Zero theory.
- Chávez Conspiracy Galore: Either El Comandante was 'infected' with cancer by the CIA, believed in Reptilians, and/or he died in Cuba. Too bad we didn't have chance for a Parador conspiracy...
- Fake bishop --who kinda looks like John Keel-- tried to sneak into Vatican conclave. It wasn't the fedora, but the cheap shoes that gave him away.
- (Video) Can psychedelics and Jesus Mix? It can if you pour some LSD on the communal wine :3
- Only a guy named Magnus Magnusson could bring together Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking & Arthur C. Clarke.
- Europa's epsom salt may indicate ocean life --a rather stressed ocean life IMO
- Enjoy vintage Science Fiction from the classic Galaxy magazine, courtesy of the Internet Archive.
- Also from (other) archives: 18 giant skeletons found in Wisconsin.
- Consciousness signature warns of awareness during surgery. So keep it down with the golf jokes, k doc?
- Kruger Coli: 'Nightmare' bacterias on the rise in the US.
- Iran vs
The United Statesgiant mutant rats.
- What's with Nevada candidate VanDerBeek's remarks re. the FEMA zombie outbreak exercise?
- Spielberg told Larry King he supports UFO disclosure, sez James Fox.
- Russell Crowe posts pics of a UFO on Youtube. R U NOT ENTERTAINED??!
- Dr. Steven Greer in the Joe Rogan Experience. CAUTION: F#$%ery afoot.
- A Reddit member e-mailed former CIA director James Woolsey re. Greer's allegations on the JRE show. Here's the response.
- Red Pill of the Day: get ready to enroll at Joe Rogan University --the diploma is delivered inside a Fleshlight.
Thanks to Holly
Quote of the Day:
"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."