Díme si algún día tú volverás...
- Thanks to last year's discovery of the Higgs, scientists can now predict how we'll get wiped out by an alternative universe. Well that was money well spent!
- 'Big news' concerning dark matter coming soon, scientists say. Because those LHC dudes can't have all the fun.
- Scorching tiny exoplanet discovered. I propose we name it planet Yo-mama & lighten up astronomer students the world over.
- Curiosity ready to eat Martian dust after successful drilling. What's the binary code for Om Nom Nom?
- Colleges offering courses in Droning. Would it get you extra-credits if you ace Flight Simulator?
- This is what it looks like when you wear Google's augmented reality eyeglasses.
- Dolphins may call each other by name. I'm sure they also bully each other with nicknames like 'Mackerel breath' or 'Flabby fin.'
- No love for the jackalope in the US Senate.
- Chilean chupacabras startles suburban couple.
- Memento Monster: Minnesota Ice Man for sale.
- Watch Who Forted?'s documentary Bigfoot Hunter: Still Searching online for free!
- Chris Carter on Skeptiko: Scientific evidence for life after death is overwhelming.
- The Mystical Math of Rock. And that's the magic numbeeeer....
- Man who died in fire may have spontaneously combusted.
- The MIB at Edgar Allan Poe's grave.
- Red Pill of the Day: Muscovite crows frolic in the snow.
Thanks to Rick, Susan & Johnny Walker
Quote of the Day:
"Will you be able to sidle up next to a Google Glass wearer and say "ok glass, show me midget porn" or are they tied to wearer's voice?"