I think I remember how to post the Grail news, it's like riding a bike. Although that's what Albert Hofmann said...
- There's still birthday cake leftover from yesterday for Charles Darwin & Abe Lincoln. Both men would be 204 years old and a day.
- The blobfish is one creature that missed the evolution memo.
- Rupert Sheldrake sets science free (Amazon).
- Government crusade against comic books was based on lies.
- Skeptiko hosts Chaos theory pioneer & DMT researcher Ralph Abraham.
- Brain rhythms help you avoid going bump in the night.
- Russell Targ talks about the Reality of ESP (Amazon/Kindle).
- Radford University students get their very own psychomanteum.
- Michael Prescott examines the Near Death Experience of Peter N.
- Soviet shamanism: thankfully there are more shamanists than communists in Siberia today.
- Collection of shaman stones found in Panama cave.
- Excavations of a Swiss dolmen grave reveal Neolithic rituals.
- Limestone chapel of queen Hatshepsut opening to the public.
- Australia's best fossil deposits buried by beaurocratic red tape.
- NASA's 'crazy' robot lab, where even making toast is an adventure.
- I missed the UFOs in Melbourne recently, I was staying at a hotel.
Tip o' the hat to Rob Brezsny, David Metcalfe, & three huzzahs to Perceval for covering the news during my
alien abduction Cirque du Soleil training.
Quote of the Day:
I cannot endure to read a line of poetry. I have tried to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me. I have almost lost my taste for pictures and music. I lament this curious loss of my higher aesthetic tastes. . . My mind seems to have become a machine for grinding general laws, out of larger collections of facts, but why this should have caused the atrophy of that part of the brain alone, on which the higher tastes depend, I cannot conceive.
~ Charles Darwin