- The coming solar superstorm: "Don't panic" say authorities. Zarwinoop's announces The Guide's lawyers will be in contact forthwith.
- SETI conducts first ever targeted search for intelligent life on Earthlike planets. Next up: a good Italian restaurant.
- The most realistic fake UFO video ever.
- Forget solar storms or snow storms - start worrying about the coming global spider-storm. Paging Mr Fort...
- NASA astronauts confirm knowledge of UFOs
- By the year 2100 the human race will have lost about half the languages in use today. So how do we revive a lost language?
- Massive star burps, then goes supernova. I think we've all felt that way.
- Could new hi-tech spectacles 'cure' colour blindness?
- The ancestor of all placental mammals was small, furry and probably ate insects. So basically, my cat has not evolved.
- African-American buys Cameroon archaeological treasures on eBay, returns them to their home country.
- Real-life vampire addicted to blood, doctors claim.
- Controversial 'conspiracy sculpture' at Denver Airport under threat.
- 9/11 Truther defaces iconic Louvre painting.
- The 100 richest people in the world are worth two trillion dollars. That's enough to give every man, woman and child in Australia $100,000 each.
- Image(s) of the day: Once upon a time…
Quote of the Day:
To search expectantly for a radio signal from an extraterrestrial source is probably as culture-bound a presumption as to search the galaxy for a good Italian restaurant.