“Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.”
- LHC goes dark.
- After Higgs.
- Speed of supermassive black holes revealed.
- Tiny mutation helps us sweat the small stuff.
- Life… begins.
- How to work in a vacuum, redefined.
- Cosmic ray mystery solved by supernova.
- Unprecedented asteroid flyby.
- The first lunar family.
- It came from above… Asteroids!
- It came from the deep… Supervolcano!
- Wilbur receives sixth sense.
- A snapshot of photosynthesis.
- Teaching a man to fish for prozac perch will be a piece o' cake.
- The end of the forced restart?
- A rogue sun traveling at millions of miles an hour…
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… garden ‘bots.
Many thanks to GT for filling in last week!
Quote of the Day:
“They must have seen ahead what now appears: They would bring empires down about our ears. And by the example of our Declaration, make everybody want to be a nation.”