"Ho ho ho! Come on Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dronner & Blitzen!"
- The DARPA Robotics Challenge trials are next week. Who will take the gold & who will destroy all humans?
- Samantha West: The first robotic telemarketer? --Not exactly…
- Can a human fall in love with a computer? Only if she's blue & you're surrounded by the Covenant.
- How are you gonna power up all your electronic implants? With edible batteries, of course!
- Increase your 5D energy with the End of the Year Mysterious Universe special broadcast! --episode bonus: Dinosaur Porn.
- 'Tis the season to give: Miriam Delicado offers her book Blue Star Fulfilling for free on PDF.
- Get in a festive --& creative-- mood with the amazing greeting cards of Disney legend Ward Kimball.
- 1 in 200 American moms became pregnant without having sex --That dove sure likes to fly around!
- Things I look forward in 2014: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
- Vaclav Smil: The man Bill Gates thinks you should read.
- Brain scans suggest patients in vegetative state can still emotionally react to their loved ones.
- Edward Snowden used to wear EFF anti-NSA hoodies to work --spooks can't take a hint...
- Cats first domesticated humans about 5300 years ago.
- Meanwhile dog owners can finally translate the barks of their pets.
- Last crypto-find of the year: A new species of tapir in the Amazons.
- Red Pill of the Day: Kill it with fire --U R doin' it wrong!!!
Thanks to y'all. See ya on 2014!
Quote of the Day: