Today marks my 40th spin around the sun.
...So… when is this 'maturity' thing I've been hearing about supposed to kick in?
- Perhaps Loren Coleman was thinking about me, when he wrote about Peter Pan, Grave-robbing & Lost Boys --BTW has anyone seen my shadow?
- Speaking about grown men acting as children, grab the popcorn for the latest installment in the Roswellian drama: the case of the alien photos you will NEVER see.
- One of my favorite UFO cases: the landing of giant humanoids in the Russian city of Voronezh.
- Iran vs the Flying Saucers.
- The latest episode of The Gralien Report is a classic example of what happens if you stare into the Unknown long enough --eventually, the Unknown stares back...
- Was Mars's ancient climate changed by super-volcanoes? Our pal Alan Boyle details the controversy. BTW you should follow him on Twitter like I do.
- The question now becomes: where will it be safe to spend the next 40 years, with the IPCC forecasting more severe floodings in Mexico --and Canada.
- Right now there's a SyFy producer jizzing his pants, over the news of killer Asian giant hornets from China--Hornethquake!!
- Smoke 'em if you got 'em! John Constantine is coming to your TV screen.
- From OMNI Reboot: Bio-hacking the limits of human perception.
- What happens when you give a holy man LSD?
- The US government is shut down --and so is Silk Road.
- In the NSA / Snowden brouhaha, it's Cartman who gets the last laugh.
- Why mainstream Science still finds Bigfoot existence to be 'unlikely' --& Ketchum & pals don't help the case either!
- Woodsman claims to have snapped Sasquatch's derriere in Pennsylvania.
- Red Pill of the Day: Dinosaur Erotica. Because
LifePorn finds a way.
Thanks to Susan, Rick, Kat. And thanks to all of you guys, for making my life so fulfilling :)
Quote of the Day:
"It's not the year, honey. It's the mileage"