Look busy, the boss is back.
- Beheaded money-spinning goblin fights back.
- Russian family isolated for 40 years, misses out on WWII.
- Roboticists build $1m bionic man from borrowed parts. Lee Majors wants them back.
- Archaic Native Americans built massive Louisiana mound in fewer than 90 days.
- The Kraken wakes.
- Post-Hawass, Khemitology is the new Egyptology.
- Flower trough in English garden was a 2,000-year-old Roman sarcophagus.
- Shakespere's sonnets stored on DNA.
- Ecology of the upper troposphere sampled.
- Pile of over 150 skulls, evidence of pre-Columbian mass human sacrifice, found in Mexico.
- Zana: bigfoot, human or hybrid?
- Audit trail reveals the billionaires who secretly fund attacks on climate science.
- God's answer: 'Build a mountain'.
- Abandoned suitcases reveal private lives of insane asylum patients.
- Skepticism: the new miracle life cure.
Quote of the Day:
...nothing is so easy to ignore as something that does not yield freely to understanding.
Giorgio de Santillana