”Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
- Black hole theory swallows itself.
- The disappearing dunes of Titan.
- Reality, in flux.
- The waters of Mars.
- …When bounce-houses went stellar.
- Russia plans first lunar mission since 1970's.
- Spring has sprung, early.
- Militarizing the abyss.
- An invisibility cloak for the masses?
- Recycling for teleportation.
- The DNA of homebuilding.
- To model all life.
- Weather synchronizes arctic species.
- Under the sea, 520 million years ago.
- Developer unemployed after outsourcing own job.
- This week’s proof of the looming robo-pocalypse… robo-fish.
Quote of the Day:
“Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.”