Now that we finished moving I have Internet at the office again. What I don't have anymore? privacy :-/
- "You f#$%ing meatbag!!!" IBM forced to wipe out AI's hard drive in order from stopping it from swearing. Skynet's a pottymouth?
- You (probably) don't have free will and Science can prove it. So clicking (or not clicking) on this link is beyond your control.
- Move over, Che! SpongeBob is the new leader of the revolution.
- Taking the $#!t: it does a body good?
- The conundrums of a philosophical tapeworm.
- Brahma's dreamtime: Australian aborigines have Indian ancestry.
- Mythical El Dorado was not a city, but a dude with a thing for bling.
- Nick Redfern on the lookout of primitive humans in the UK. Presumably he started looking among the Millwall Bushwackers...
- Tim Holmes, Bigfoot hunter: Best. Valentine's. Ever!
- Megan Fox thinks Bigfoot, leprechauns & the loch Ness monster are all real. Reality TV offer in 3... 2... 1...
- NASA's Orion program will get help from the European space agency. Will the capsules be designed as Scandinavian sauna cabinets then?
- Skeptico podcast interviews Hidden Experience's Mike Clelland: a fascinating discussion about the nature of the Contact experience, and its spiritual implications.
- UFO spotted soaring over the surface of the moon.
- Robert Bigelow will test his inflatable space hotel at the ISS. Will the ISS astronauts be served with Mai Tais & Margaritas then?
- Picture of the Day: Rare photo taken half an hour after the bombing of Hiroshima.
- Red pill of the day: Meet Merlin, the loudest-purring cat in the world.
Thanks to Holly & Inanawhimsey
Quote of the Day:
"I call that mind free, which jealously guards its intellectual rights and powers, which calls no man master, which does not content itself with a passive or hereditary faith, which opens itself to light whencesoever it may come, which receives new truth as an angel from heaven.
I call that mind free, which sets no bounds to its love, which is not imprisoned in itself or in a sect, which recognises in all human beings the image of God and the rights of his children, which delights in virtue and sympathizes with suffering wherever they are seen, which conquers pride, anger, and sloth, and offers itself up a willing victim to the cause of mankind."