Spent entire day without Internet at the office. I'd forgotten how BORING Meatspace really is...
- Schwoom!! Doomsday asteroid Apophis just passed us by.
Doomsdayasteroid Apophis will pose no threat in 2036. So now we're completely in the dark as to which space rock's got our number.
- Dec. 21st came & went, but the sky booms are still going strong.
- Top films that capture the mystical experience (vol. 1). Started off the list with the right foot!
- What the frack! Matt Damon's new movie depicts gas companies as lying bastards.
- Inside the James Holmes --a.k.a. the Aurora massacre shooter-- online fandom community. Sheesh...
- First Atheist 'church assembly' in Britain. Didn't people become atheists so they wouldn't have to waste their Sunday morning by going to church?
- Sea-faring superstitions & St. Elmo's fire --Yep, that was a good 80's movie, kids.
- Best way to feed propaganda to the masses? serve it on a silver
- The Paracast interviews Micah Hanks, author of The UFO Singularity [Amazon US & UK].
- Regan Lee: "There's MUFON & then there's Mufon."
- Bigfoot's grave on sale, for over a quarter of a mill.
- Fossil of first bird with teeth discovered.
- Sean Carroll sums up the world ' everyday physics' in one
simpleequation. So which part explains synchronicities?
- Brace yourselves: there may be ANOTHER type of mysterious dark force in the Universe.
- Red Pill of the Day: Scientific paper debunks James & his giant peach.
Thanks to Inannawhimsey
Quote of the Day:
"... new rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on wadges of pink paper – and none of it makes my character clear or even bearable."