“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were… But without it we go nowhere.”
- Milky Way’s gamma geyser eruption.
- Unlocking Andromeda’s dwarf galaxies.
- The red planet in blue?
- A first for Mars’ meteors.
- New study of distant galaxies reveals unexpected results.
- The healthy infallibility of failure.
- Surviving a dimly lit world.
- Will comet ISON outshine la luna?
- Ancient bacteria predates oxygen.
- To see the world in a grain of sand…
- Curing hiccups once and for all.
- Hot chocolate and orange mugs.
- Living longer and prospering.
- Cost of thinking, revealed.
- Zero˚ isn’t that cold any more.
- 2012… The year in exoplanets.
- 2013… The year we blow up the moon.
- Change… as inevitable as our resistance to it.
- Billions and billions of planets.
- Saturn’s storms in B & W.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Vomiting ‘bot.
With thanks to RPJ. Here's to a stellar, successful 2013 for one and all!
Quote of the Day:
“We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technology and yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology…”