A happy and healthy 2013 to each and every one of you!
- Military must prep now for 'mutant' future, researchers warn. Better lay low for a while Professor X.
- New Zealand's national archives reveal UFO sightings and a plan to create a 'tsunami bomb'.
Dharma InitiativeGoogle device appears in small-town Iowa.
- Mountains of madness: scientists poised to drill through Antarctic ice and into Gothic horror.
- The biggest star of 2013 could be Ison - the comet of the century.
- Higgs Boson theorist criticises Richard Dawkins over anti-religion 'fundamentalism'.
- Englishman wakes up from stroke speaking fluent Welsh.
- Ufo researcher Stanton Friedman joins Tim Binnall for the 8th Annual BoA Podcast Holiday Special.
- What tree-climbing pygmies tell us about foot evolution.
- Psychiatry panelists who recently classified bereavement as a depression treatable with medication found to have close ties with drug companies.
- The changing face of Newgrange throughout the ages.
- The five worst ghosts of 2012.
- Awesomely weird tales of sex-ghosts (NSFW, duh).
- Inside the mind and methods of a 'gentleman thief'.
- Neurolinguistic programming and the trouble with Derren Brown.
- The folly of scientism.
- Magick, abandonment, and the desolate beauty of decay.
- Image of the Day: an upside down Southern Cross heralds Christmas. A photo I took around midnight on Xmas Eve.
Quote of the Day:
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.